What's new

Welcome!

[Recovery] Lost Life Orb

kaitoo

Reaction score
Español

El día de ayer estaba haciendo mallow trial y vi mi life orb hoy voy a matar megas y no lo encontré por ningún lado se desapareció

English

yesterday I was doing mallow trial and I saw my life orb today I'm going to kill megas and I couldn't find it anywhere it disappeared

Ash Ketpshups
Platinum

kaitoo

Reaction score
q1eLLa0.png

Ash noob

Reaction score
WhatsApp Image 2022-03-25 at 23.04.12 (1).jpeg

my friend asked me to upload the photo for him, he couldn't upload it, it appeared blank

Mylifes

Reaction score
Español

El día de ayer estaba haciendo mallow trial y vi mi life orb hoy voy a matar megas y no lo encontré por ningún lado se desapareció

English

yesterday I was doing mallow trial and I saw my life orb to lifeday I'm going to kill megas and I couldn't find it anywhere it disappeared

Ash Ketpshups
Platinum
Thanks

Reaction score
Since there was no rollback, we recommend that you check your Pokemon (others one, too) once again, as well. As your bags, and have sure if you didn't drop it somewhere else. As this does not look to be any kind of technical game issue, this is totally a player's responsibility.

+ Regarding the image uploaded by your friend, it shows that the item is in your bag, which leads us to the answer I said above.

Back