What's new

Welcome!

I have a question Plz Help

Hayneken

Reaction score
an not use mc, my question is: I Share my account is possible that two people can fill 2 characters from the same account? (an example is my friend and I am from Venezuela Ecuador)

We can occupy the same account at the same time?

example: the account be connected with the character and my friend be logged into the same account with another character?

Last edited:

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
I mean - is impossible.

From PA Rules:

4. Account Sharing/Trading/Sale
You are not allowed to trade, neither sell your account or your player for any form of value (PA Items Included). Players related to this action will be severely punished. You should not share your account with others, as there is always the probability of account hacking andtheft of items.

It's not forbidden, but take care.

Last edited:

Szmul

Reaction score
I had simmilar problem (I share my account with my brother) and i spoke to GM Raissa. She said that it's forbidden, but the possibility of playing on two (or more) characters at the same account, in the same time would be propably blocked in the nearest big update. According to that, I advise not to make big plans for the future.
I hope I've helped.
Regards,
Szmul

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello.
I just talked with an admin a while ago. It's going to be changed, maybe even today.
The reason is simple, it's a kind of game weakness abusing. (save money not to buy premium for 2 accounts etc).

T

TheLegacy

Hello.
I just talked with an admin a while ago. It's going to be changed, maybe even today.
The reason is simple, it's a kind of game weakness abusing. (save money not to buy premium for 2 accounts etc).

so what does that mean?

Kirminex

Reaction score
that got changed months ago ive not been able to do that since last year

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
It is possible

mAGHJWc5.png

Back