What's new

Welcome!

I Hate

angelito3

Reaction score
Hi, I Hate The new PA....:(.

the new PA is worst, I liked it the way it was and i am sure that people liked it too.

The thing that are WORST.
1.PAY FOR PEMIUM.THIS IS A GAME AND IN THE GAMES WEE DONT PAY ANYTHING.THE GAME IS FOR FUN.

2.How do I buy a premium account and what is the price?
There will be several payment methods to buy a premium account. The only payment method that sure is going to be used is Paypal. Premium costs around 6.00 EUR = ~7.94 USD or ~5.09 GBP or ~13.74 BRL.
(THIS IS NOT GOOD BECAUSE IS A GAME AND THE ONLY ONES WHO PLAY GAMES ARE CHILDREN OF 10 TO TEEN 18)SO PLZ CANCEL THE PREMEUM.

3.What are the Pokemon starters?
The Pokemon starters are: Rattata, Weedle, Caterpie, Pidgey, Paras and Oddish.
U SHOULD ADD THE TRUE STATERS LIS CHAMANDER ECT.

4. PLZ ALBA,KOOB,NINO. FIX AND CANCEL ALL THE THINGS THAT U CHANGED PLZ.( ASH GOLD)

alek

Reaction score
1 Yeah, and they are supposed to spend money month to month by paying a hosting company so you can play, but they get nothing?

2 You don't even have to donate to buy PACC, you can buy it in-game from other players who donated.

3 This pokemon have always been the starters, so i don't even know what your talking about.

4 Stop crying.

TheBest

Reaction score
If Charmander be a starter then 99% people will have him -__-

Jorden

Reaction score
angelito3 said:

the new PA is worst, I liked it the way it was and i am sure that people liked it too.

1.PAY FOR PEMIUM.THIS IS A GAME AND IN THE GAMES WEE DONT PAY ANYTHING.THE GAME IS FOR FUN.

There will be several payment methods to buy a premium account. The only payment method that sure is going to be used is Paypal. Premium costs around 6.00 EUR = ~7.94 USD or ~5.09 GBP or ~13.74 BRL.
(THIS IS NOT GOOD BECAUSE IS A GAME AND THE ONLY ONES WHO PLAY GAMES ARE CHILDREN OF 10 TO TEEN 18)SO PLZ CANCEL THE PREMEUM.

4. PLZ ALBA,KOOB,NINO. FIX AND CANCEL ALL THE THINGS THAT U CHANGED PLZ.( ASH GOLD)

dude thats how the way are..if ur unhappy leave...thats how things done so far...children

10 to 18? im 18..u want tell me someting..?

i love the way the game going so far...trust me and they probably ( just saying ) not hell

rich people to host a game FOR FREE that well cost them alot..becuse for last 4 months..or

more i played since Pre-Beta 1 they payed for hosting of 500+ players trust me its cost...

best starter is as they are!!! charmender or any eles is no challenge at all if u not happy

wait a couple of months soon going be alot pokemon servers with 999x and all u want...

Roth

Banned user
Reaction score
angelito3 said:

1. How are they supposed to pay the hosting company, or the forum? Also, a donation is more likely a gift to the developers for their hard work.

2. /\

3. No way, the game would be too easy then.

4. They can't 'fix' it because it is not broken? Its fine right now.

angelito3

Reaction score
U may be 18 but some of us are younger than 15 and dont have paypal!

And the premium has good pay paing 10k! its just a game for fun!
For Jorden!

D

Deleted_iKoob

angelito3 said:
U may be 18 but some of us are younger than 15 and dont have paypal!

And the premium has good pay paing 10k! its just a game for fun!
For Jorden!

Seriously guys.. cant read ?
1. You can buy diamonds ingame from players and you can exchange diamonds to premium.
2. We need to pay dedicated.
3. For you its just fun.. for us one year of hard work.

Darkhaos

Reaction score
angelito3 said:

I think you are the most child here.. what's your age? 7?!

If you don't like this game you know what to do (or are you very young to know it?)

Hunter23

Reaction score
wow, you really make my day... hahaha!!! omg stop crying and be a man kid.
Aslo if u dont like P, why u dont leave? yes go and leave we dont need u here crying like a baby, and i dont care if ur are from PR, u know why i say these thing to you? becuz i hate ppl like u cry and cry and cry.

Xexomaru

Reaction score
I'm going to be hated but here we go :lol:

angelito3 said:

1.PAY FOR PEMIUM.THIS IS A GAME AND IN THE GAMES WEE DONT PAY ANYTHING.THE GAME IS FOR FUN. :?
ROFL, its like buying a new car, and not paying for the GAS since u already bought it!!! thats just nonsense man

WRONG, im 23 and still playing games? why u ask, cause IT'S FUN, stop being a child doesnt mean i stop playing games or watch the T.V., again, nonsense (older guy i knew was a 63 year old man, when i played Tibia several years ago)

No, those are to strong for starters...and they price on game will drop really fast, they are the rock<scissor<paper of the game.

Here, hate or love it :lol:

angelito3

Reaction score
Srry Alll Pss i am 14...!

(Hunter23 Tu amistad no me ase falta y poco m importa q seas de puerto rico (tu lo q tienes es envidia por q a kairi le salio un hitmonlee y a ti nooooooo)) Por q yo vi al hotmonleee

SRRy AlLLL (KOOB,JORDEN,,tHOR)...!

PSSSS Darkhaos nADIE TE DIO VELA EN ESTE ENTIERRO!

Back