What's new

Welcome!

[Sell] "Auction" for Shiny Choose Pokemon!! That's your chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsu

Reaction score
Direct!

I won the oportunity to choose any Shiny Pokemon as prize of event, but actually i'm not playing tryhard and dont want broke my mind thinking about it, i just want cash, so, i'll give to you, player, the chance to choose an Shiny Pokemon to you! But it will have an price and the minimum bid who i will acept is 8kk in cash or 10kk in pokes/items. (preference for cash, i really don't want resold 10kk of pokes/items)

"But Tsu, its much expensive!"

I don't care, the most rich guys of this game are a bunch of assholes, to be honest, i have an list of players who i don't want talk about prices/offers, but, I will swallow it bitter and hear your choose.

Rules:

This is an non-official topic, it is my full responsibility. I put my account at risk if the deal is not made or any of the parties are broken.

I'll ask for the shiny with the CMs ONLY AFTER YOU PAY!

what it mean???
I'm selling an choice, but if you choice and not pay, i not have more one choice to sell, just an "shiny poke" there i don't know the price or quality, so, first pay, after get and it's over.

The paymente will be made via "bank" where have historic and can be tracked. That track will be your safe zone and proof (but rlx, i'm Tsugekai, i have not time to lose scaming other players like some non existed guys hihihi).

The time of delivery will depends from the disposition of who made and create the poke if he not exist. If exist, i believe that can be delivered in the same day of payment.

What shiny i can choose?
The same rulles from PA Event, the restrictions are:

Delphox//Bannete//Trevenant//Cryogonal//Gastrodon//Pallosand//Tapus Family//No Kanto Region //Cloned Version//Galar Pokemon// Ultra Beast//Legendary pokemon// Mytical pokemon// Alola Forms//Vivillon//Sawsbuck//Unown//Kecleon//Castform//Lickylicky//Smeargle//Diance and Carbink//Luxray, Toxicroak, Bronzong//Oricorio family//Comfey//Floatzel//Klefki//Porygon Family//Aurorus,Rampardos,Carracosta,Tyrantrum//Linoone//Furret//Miltank//Meowstic//Malamar//Silvally//Magearna//Marshadow/Melmetal//Honchkrow//Reuniclus//Abomasnow//Phione//Combeef//Plusle+Miniun//Rotom Family//Shedinja// Pokemons that are not in game

That post don't have time to expire, but the first person who pay the 8kk will take and i will not wait for other offer, as i said, i have not time to lose. So, be quick and good choice!

Tsugekai - Diamond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back