What's new

Welcome!

I can't put anything in my depot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barystas

Reaction score
As in thread title. I can't put anything in my depot. Pokemons or items, doesn't matter. Can't put anything new into my deposit chest. I have order there:

ofuluv.png

So can anyone tell me why? o_O

Waiting for any answers,
Bialy Wilk.

//EDIT:
I tried to die- no change
I tried to go to pvp and leave pvp- no change.

Last edited:

Barystas

Reaction score
I tried. When I took item from depot, can't put it in depo again.

I took from depo backpack with parcels and my depot have places to put new things there now. But wtf? Limitations for PC? Since when? I cant put there my backpack with parcels there again now (about 300 parcels)

Sheeper

Reaction score
Seems like there's some total items limitation then - I can't see any other explaination

Just tested and tried to put around 630 bags in my PC - worked without problems, had about 1k items in PC during that moment.

Barystas

Reaction score
Yeah but why I could keep in my deposit around 6-8k of items and no problem and when I want to store 300 parcels I can't store anything else?: D There is no sence :s

Sheeper

Reaction score
Maybe you've reached limit with those 300 parcels, did you tried to pick from PC some other 300 items, replace them with parcels and see if you could put sth there then?

I think you just reached the limit with those parcels and you have to pick sth in order to store sth else.

Barystas

Reaction score
K. maybe u r right. But it's strange. I'm facc player since today and that problem. Maybe limitations for FACC players? Bad idea!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for answer but...

... it's kind of joke IMO. I understad limitation of abilities, resps and so but PC? Really? :/
It has always been like this, and well, you are free - you are limited. Can't do anything about this

Barystas

Reaction score
Yeah, sure, But it's something different imo. Blocking acces to spawns/quests/abilities is one thing- annoying, limitations making game slow and so but limits in PC? People have DACC, dropped a lot of items- no problem. DACC ran out, all items dropped in PC- problem. Buy dacc to have ability to put more items in your PC! PC is basic- tthat's what i tho all the time... ;s

Thansk for answer anyway.

Thread can be closed now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back