What's new

Welcome!

Houses / Revamps ETC

Status
Not open for further replies.

emesh

Reaction score
Time to do that shitstorm as this is just simply fucked up.
I've spend money for key, spend a lot of plates and all that crap to make a nice house in Pearl. Then u did merged us to Diamond (ok, nvm). When I asked about any compensation, answer was there will be more big houses (nvm again). When we came to Diamond, all of them was owned. A lot of them empty so I asked about kicking people from empty houses, as there is a lot of unused but already owned. Answer? There will be a lot of new and nice houses soon. Now u did revamp of 3 cities, basically it was a time then half of community is sleeping (but thats not my point)

But now, after another revamp I'm done. Can u at least do something with those retards who buy all that houses from different accounts just to sell them to us? Thats the reward for making possibility to own them by facc accounts. Kick them out of them if they are empty, ban them or do whatever you want.

BUT DO SOMETHING

https://pl.imgbb.com/

Last edited:

falconflu

Reaction score
its a business man... no one tell me it is illegal. and i waste cash for buy all that houses too. and is not diferent characters... is from my rl's. we play together. im trying sell because we will stay at same house. so if you not sure with that try buy another house, dont waste ur time with me.

KaCtoos

Reaction score
Premium acc per account isn't not free

Well, now you can buy a house without Premium Account, I guess he means it in the main thread.

To be honest, not sure what to do about it, but In my opinion It's kinda true that it's unfair that someone is buying houses on multiple characters to sell for with profit. It's weird for me to make cash as a estate agent in Pokemon OTS.
I have no idea what we could do about this neither if we should punish such poeple, but maybe just don't let it be appreciated. Maybe we could make a restriction to let 1 player buy only 1 house at one server, since I can imagine poeple who plays some on Diamond and some on Platinum and just needs two houses, but I don't think that someone will really use house on his noob character.

Pumma

Reaction score
Well, now you can buy a house without Premium Account, I guess he means it in the main thread.

To be honest, not sure what to do about it, but In my opinion It's kinda true that it's unfair that someone is buying houses on multiple characters to sell for with profit. It's weird for me to make cash as a estate agent in Pokemon OTS.
I have no idea what we could do about this neither if we should punish such poeple, but maybe just don't let it be appreciated. Maybe we could make a restriction to let 1 player buy only 1 house at one server, since I can imagine poeple who plays some on Diamond and some on Platinum and just needs two houses, but I don't think that someone will really use house on his noob character.

In this case there aren't 3 nb chars per house, there are 3 mains chars from different players and different accounts, i don't see nothing bad

Last edited:

Dagugo

Reaction score
CM+ are in the right to take away empty houses, if you or anyone wish one of those, i can check if they are for re-sell or just unused house and helps you to get it, but take in mind that maybe i wont help you if the house is recently owned by someone without other house because maybe this person is getting items to decorate it.

@Edit: i totally disagree with re-selling those houses, their intetion is to help players without premium to own a house, not a business for greedy people to sell them for the price of a premium.

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't like those pseudo businessmen that try to earn money on cities revamps either. Those arguments above of the involved guys are super pathetic.
I will talk with Hohenheim and see, if there's possibility of enabling automatic auction system, what will prevent such things in the future.

Houses owned by Falconflu from Lavender and Cerulean can be now bought straight from me.

falconflu

Reaction score
I don't like those pseudo businessmen that try to earn money on cities revamps either. Those arguments above of the involved guys are super pathetic.
I will talk with Hohenheim and see, if there's possibility of enabling automatic auction system, what will prevent such things in the future.

Houses owned by Falconflu from Lavender and Cerulean can be now bought straight from me.

So... if it happened recover my money, because on rulez dont have nothing about it. And i have my own house to stay and put my itens... already decorated. Is a mansion in Cerulean :) if you will get my houses, dont get that, because i live in that mansion. About another's houses, if rulzes change and i cant re-sell houses, tell me first please. Because i waste money on that houses too... and it will be unfair with me, if take my houses and dont recover my money or something. Im sure about change rulez... but im not sure to get all my houses without recover my cash wasted on this.

Remember... in rulez dont say nothing about is ilegal to re-sell houses. And if take my houses and dont recover my cash or something, is unfair. And how i said already... My main house is a mansion in Cerulean... i live on that house. Dont shut me down of this house please. if need take my houses call me for i told you who houses i have more to take :) Thank you for attention.

falconflu

Reaction score
aaah... I forget to say... I play with 3 peoples. We share house and pokes :) each player have ur account and etc... each have ur house too... we are friends. i dont have 4 accounts for re-sell houses, it happened because each player buy 1 house... but how we share we will stay live together only in 1 house (the mansion in cerulean). If take "my" houses will be unfair, because isnt only my.... we buy to search who is the best house for we live... and try sell later than it. I told already... im sure if rulez change... but only call me if it will happened, please.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
You already earned money reselling other houses, that you bought with several characters :)

falconflu

Reaction score
You already earned money reselling other houses, that you bought with several characters :)

i dont re-sell it already... in only asking for offert's and etc. But i dont sell no one yet. Raissa do not you think it would be unfair for the rules to change and I lose out like that without any kind of notice or no refund?

im just saying about the rulez... before i bought houses and try sell, no one tell me it is ilegal or something. and dont hav nothing on rulez about that.

huberto

Reaction score
i dont re-sell it already... in only asking for offert's and etc. But i dont sell no one yet. Raissa do not you think it would be unfair for the rules to change and I lose out like that without any kind of notice or no refund?

im just saying about the rulez... before i bought houses and try sell, no one tell me it is ilegal or something. and dont hav nothing on rulez about that.

Good people are loosing cash with changes, (eevee on spawns, or halloween pokes rework are just recent examples), nobody asking for refund, we got to deal with it. Nobody is going to care and make refunds for one greedy abuser

falconflu

Reaction score
Good people are loosing cash with changes, (eevee on spawns, or halloween pokes rework are just recent examples), nobody asking for refund, we got to deal with it. Nobody is going to care and make refunds for one greedy abuser

is different questions. Because eevee spawns and hallow pokes reworks has notice. And how i say... about houses no have nothing on rulez and no one notice it to me. And im sure about change rulez, but im not sure about take my houses without notice or recover :) is unfair. im not abuser, because i told already, we buy houses for check who is the best house for us. Isnt for re-sell that houses... re-sell was a consequence for that things. i dont have 4 houses, we are 4 player's and we share 1 house. but if we want we can stay with 4 houses each player in each house. But we dont want this. we will share 1 house(mansion in cerulean) because we play together a long time ago... like 7 years playing together, without that problems. we trying to re-sell because we live together in 1 house how i say, not for only make cash or something :)

huberto

Reaction score
is different questions. Because eevee spawns and hallow pokes reworks has notice. And how i say... about houses no have nothing on rulez and no one notice it to me. And im sure about change rulez, but im not sure about take my houses without notice or recover :) is unfair. im not abuser, because i told already, we buy houses for check who is the best house for us. Isnt for re-sell that houses... re-sell was a consequence for that things. i dont have 4 houses, we are 4 player's and we share 1 house. but if we want we can stay with 4 houses each player in each house. But we dont want this. we will share 1 house(mansion in cerulean) because we play together a long time ago... like 7 years playing together, without that problems. we trying to re-sell because we live together in 1 house how i say, not for only make cash or something :)

You spend 500 HD to buy a house and selling it with best offer of 18k, or not selling but waiting for more. You surely not trying to get profit out of it, you just want to get back cash you "wasted". Do you seriously think that someone is going to believe in it? :D

falconflu

Reaction score
You spend 500 HD to buy a house and selling it with best offer of 18k, or not selling but waiting for more. You surely not trying to get profit out of it, you just want to get back cash you "wasted". Do you seriously think that someone is going to believe in it? :D

500hds? i waste like 30k with all houses. 2 houses i waste 10k because i bought with key. and i waste 3k+- in each BIG house. you dont know what you talking about hahahah

huberto

Reaction score
500hds? i waste like 30k with all houses. 2 houses i waste 10k because i bought with key. and i waste 3k+- in each BIG house. you dont know what you talking about hahahah

3k and you trying to sell it for more than 18k, fair refund

Tsotss

Reaction score
Once u have already said ur friends bought a houses, now that you buy more than 1. So where is the true? :)

falconflu

Reaction score
3k and you trying to sell it for more than 18k, fair refund

ye... because how i say... it was consequence after we chose our own house. And later than it we try sell... some guys give offert's and etc.
Now because that rulez changing, im sure about sell all for the same price :) but i dont do nothing ilegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back