What's new

Welcome!

Hitmonchan

Status
Not open for further replies.

falconflu

Reaction score
Hello guys!

I'm here to talk about hitmonchan. Actualy hitmonchan is a good poke for hunt and not too good in duels. The reason is:

1. Hitmonchan have a lot of fighter skills, it is good. Because he have the passive to hit ghost type. But this passive have low rate% chance to use

2. Hitmonchan need improve damage. Because he dont have outskill move like protection or substitute. He have quick guard and it make he easy target sometimes.

3. Hitmonchan have area stun of normal type. And he dont need it for hunt, because he already can hunt easy just using their expansive moves.

So... my suggestion is:

1. Improve passive rate% to duel better against some ghost types.

2. Improve a little bit the damage to make better duels against pokes neutrals, because he have quick guard and is vulnerable.

3. Change the area stun for ice punch. (Types punches are the signature atacks of chan), it will make chan better in duels without nerf in hunt's

Last edited:

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
1. i will check if anything can be done to that
2. No i will not improve his dmg, he deals as much as he is supposed aka pretty much like any other pokemon and not having prot skill doesnt mean that he should have higher dmg than other pokemons (also quick guard makes pokemons a walking tank)
3. Sorry but no. Currently hitmonchan have bullet punch as a counter to fairy and thunder punch as a counter to flying giving him ice punch would be way too much.

So imo for now he does not need any change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back