What's new

Welcome!

High level player abusing low level player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polkrim

Reaction score
I was farming (I'm lvl 87) and a lvl 312 arrived and started to fish high lvl poke (Mega, Shiny, Red Gyarados) so I would leave the spawn.

A report was made and the GM ignored it. How am I supposed to fight against a guy that has an adventage of 200+ levels? Is there a special treatment to high level players?
j5pNWK2

The report wasn't answered
g62B511

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (44).jpg
    Captura de pantalla (44).jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Captura de pantalla (51).jpg
    Captura de pantalla (51).jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
- Fishing with purpose to kill low levels – map is huge, you can fish anywhere, but we’ll not tolerate higher levels fishing in order to kill low players. It also includes meowth respawns and general low level exp areas.

But your pictures are so small, we can't see anything there, try to upload them in https://es.imgbb.com/

Polkrim

Reaction score
I cant attach links on post yet. If I can contact you on Discord I can send you the pics. Thanks :D

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Some time ago i was also killing meowths and fishing on mandarin, low lvls were coming anyway, cms were not looking on that im there everyday and for me wasnt matter if some low lvl comes anyway, and i got warning from them. That's ok, but any proof that you was first here? Or just searching low lvls privillage?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Eso es abuso de nivel por favor un castigo para ese jugador
Use english on this forum.

Some time ago i was also killing meowths and fishing on mandarin, low lvls were coming anyway, cms were not looking on that im there everyday and for me wasnt matter if some low lvl comes anyway, and i got warning from them. That's ok, but any proof that you was first here? Or just searching low lvls privillage?
It's not about being first or not. It's about using an abussive way against lower level to kick him out (fishing).

@Polkrim
Next time try to make a video, I cannot punish a player for 1 screen. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back