What's new

Welcome!

Held items system

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
I think it was suggested before, then want to ask again, can you add held case like we have with pokemons? Then while we move them to/from poke it goes there and we don't need to search for them around bags and keep everything organized and clean.

Grimell

Reaction score
I think it was suggested before, then want to ask again, can you add held case like we have with pokemons? Then while we move them to/from poke it goes there and we don't need to search for them around bags and keep everything organized and clean.

Bumpp

demzpacito

Reaction score
I don't know what you plan to do regarding Mini Boss Tokens but I'd like to suggest the possibility to exchange them for Held Items (of our choice, please for once cut the luck crap out).

Right now it's an endless cycle: Only Life Orb owners win Raids -> Life Orb (and some others) only drops from Raid Boss -> Only Life Orb owners get new Life Orbs

One might say "blablabla Demz you used to win every raid before that and now you're butthurted" and I'll say that before helds anyone could get any Poke to come up with a strategy and beat me. Right now there's no way this can happen, unless we're lucky enough to have raids when Life Orb owners are not online

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
I don't know what you plan to do regarding Mini Boss Tokens but I'd like to suggest the possibility to exchange them for Held Items (of our choice, please for once cut the luck crap out).

Right now it's an endless cycle: Only Life Orb owners win Raids -> Life Orb (and some others) only drops from Raid Boss -> Only Life Orb owners get new Life Orbs

One might say "blablabla Demz you used to win every raid before that and now you're butthurted" and I'll say that before helds anyone could get any Poke to come up with a strategy and beat me. Right now there's no way this can happen, unless we're lucky enough to have raids when Life Orb owners are not online

I agree with all. It gives a good use for tokens, there is too much Luck dependent things on game, And i Would to like to add all helds to Yellow box, which i have seen giving too much crap items while players are seeking to colect Their wished Helds

Tsotss

Reaction score
Qz2jsCW.png

Could you remove Carbink from that held item? Carbink spawns quite often without any held, bigger problem is with Diancie. Thanks to this change, the possibility of getting Diancie would increase a bit, which right now is very hard to spawn it (and I am not saying it's wrong).

If you decide to remove Carbink and leave just Diancie in this held item, then gonna suggest decrease that 10% chance to 5-8% of boosting chance to mine Diancie.

Torfik

Reaction score
Qz2jsCW.png

Could you remove Carbink from that held item? Carbink spawns quite often without any held, bigger problem is with Diancie. Thanks to this change, the possibility of getting Diancie would increase a bit, which right now is very hard to spawn it (and I am not saying it's wrong).

If you decide to remove Carbink and leave just Diancie in this held item, then gonna suggest decrease that 10% chance to 5-8% of boosting chance to mine Diancie.
Great IDEA! im a collector of achievements. i killed 50 diancie in a very long time. kill 700 - i gave up

Back