What's new

Welcome!

Hasta la vista, PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michalak

Reaction score
Well, what can i say, i was never good in such things but whatever. Firstly big thanks to almost everyone in staff and to everyone of my friends, (no sense to say who, cuz my friends know that i'm talking about them : *). That was pretty good adventure, i had a lot of fun (even too much during making events for u guys), but well i couldn't take it anymore. It's not about PA is a bad game (it's greatest ots i have played in my whole life) but it's about that i can't help and care about this game anymore when it's not even going forward cuz of someone, i'm just going crazy and mad when i think about it. I wanted to give my best as GM and give u guys a lot of entertainment, but i can't endure it anymore. Cya guys, hope to see you again.

Note to Nino: Start to care about ur freaking game or leave it behind to let others improve it.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Im so sad to see you leaving i think u shold think it more than twice. We know who is always the lazy guy and we know that he may have lot of things to do in his real life, i think we all speak with him and tell him this is not working.
I love pa so much as you, but if we leave, more people will leave and Whole game gonna crash and there are lot of guys that dont deserve this :(

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
I wish U great moment in life. Bye !

About Nino - also I think he isn't care of players.. I can't say too much, cuz I don't know what he is doing for game, but one example - where is promised fighting quest, maybe next week xD.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Hope Nino do something, we don't want to lose more players and guys like you

hope see u soon again, my friend

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back