Welcome!

Halloween promotion and double experience/loot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
u3dU6sL.png

From 27.10 to 1.11 we'll enable halloween promotion. During this time you will receive +50% points, also everyone who donates for 30 (base) points or more will receive a pumpkin box*

Along with promotion we'll enable double experience for Pokemon and double loot (double amounts)

pumpkin box will contain one of the following:
* Malamar (doesn't count as new catch)
* Pumpkin Elixir that gives full Pumpkin Outfit (all addons included)
ZaXZZIG.png
2fymQVu.png

* Random Pokemon locker (including alolan lockers)
* Halloween decorations
* twin rocks ticket + cute island ticket
* random ghost TM
* random dark TM

NandoCruise

Reaction score
OH MY GOD! Can't wait to use my Credit Card!!! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The Pumpkin box will contain ALL of the items mentioned above? or only some of them?

Last edited:

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score

like always the richest the first who cry, i think you should think about that if game is still alive its because donators, this game need cash for maintenance and updates, also every Brand new feature in game needs of someone who develop sprites and data needed in server, too much knowled in programming, advanced tools for graphics, and a lot of things u surely dont understand, well maybe if you are 20+ years old friki gamer or maybe a professional.

YOU guys can easily get a rare ítem in stupid mini events, or in tournaments you can get a rare ítem which Price is more than 1KK, always taking advantage of level and time as friki spending all a life in PA, there is no reason to cry, who is the cryer NOW Gruby? Give your tongue more holidays than your brain".

mateolol

Reaction score
23:41 You see 2 pumpkin tokens.

any pokemon lot these items ?, will need to change by the box? or will they be points? so...?:confused:

Lance

Reaction score
If i donate 4 times the lowest amount to get the pumpking box (12000 in chile) i get the 4 boxes and the 4 c tickets?

xUlquiorrAx

Reaction score
If i donate 4 times the lowest amount to get the pumpking box (12000 in chile) i get the 4 boxes and the 4 c tickets?

If u donate 4 times 12000 CLP (48000 CLP total) you will get: (65 points + box + c-ticket) x4. Just do it one by one not all at once.

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
As some of you have been expecting, we do have a Halloween Event on schedule to release it either next week or the following one, consisting of daily missions and one of 2 new unique Pokémon as top reward. We won't spoil more news until the official announcement is published.

cctas

Reaction score
I would like to know why my low lvl pokes dont win any exp when I clean the respawn with other poke, even when I have summoned the low lvl first to do some damage. Because last night I was leveling my Aromatisse from lvl 49 to lvl 70 in the same way, now during this double exp event, Aromatisse doesnt win any exp as the way as I did last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back