What's new

Welcome!

Halloween Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obreviate

Reaction score
Hello, today is november 12th, 2017. And it's almost inevitable not to ask.

What about halloween event?

I hope you can't take me wrong, I understand that an unexpected issue arose, apparently. I understand there are too many questions and requests, I understand that you may even be working on a lot of things and also understand that you have a life. But I think a simple answer / justification is something common, simple and quick to do, considering that this is one of the biggest and best events of the year, and that many are waiting for this. And I ask, because, just as it was reported by one of the admin, if the event did not come last weekend, it would come in that one. But so far, nothing, and the environment becomes a mix of expectations and without answers. Kinda frustrating I would say.

I hope you can solve any unexpected issue, apparently.
Good luck, and thanks in advance for a possible answer relating halloween event.

Last edited:

Obreviate

Reaction score
It was possible to see some staff members online yesterday, even was possible to see some of them browsing in this thread and no answer. :/
Come on, what's the big deal and not to give an answer, a simple one? Just less than 5 minutes of your time to do this. Or will we pass through more one day bumping, checking this thread out and unfortunately getting just a blank? :(

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Zelricks™;357215 said:
Remember if we don't reply that doens't mean we didn't see it
P.s.: If you ask what we were doing, you may know in few days

just be patient :eek:

Tsotss

Reaction score
We are patient, but don't you think Hohen should write something why is delayed, if he gave us presumed days and nothing happened? We UNDERSTAND all what Obreviate wrote ( about issues, their life etc etc. ), but any information should exist here..

paralyzer776

Reaction score
As I said ages ago, there is lack of communication between players and staff.

Elias Walker

Reaction score
it will happen, is just delayed, is not that hard to wait.

52.png

Tsotss

Reaction score

Don't take me wrong, but we see its delayed.
Saying once again - we can wait, but few words, just few words about it. Even not about the problem, enough is an infomation that event can be later than dates which we got.

Obreviate

Reaction score

Patience is not a problem, mate. "What to expect", even "when to wait?", and a simple answer from "why wait?" ... that is. I am being patient, as many are, but patient until when and why? Only that ...

No, be waiting is not a problem, as to give an answer why we ought to wait, is not too.

Last edited:

Dagugo

Reaction score
Don't take me wrong, you asked "what about Halloween event?" I answered you, it will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back