What's new

Welcome!

Halloween Event 2018

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Edit: Not total shit, correctly i meant bad in concept, good in grammar thats all.

Shouya

Reaction score
dear staff of padventures with all due respect I believe that you have chosen badly the winners of creepypasta contest. It is assumed that a creepypasta is an English word that means tenebrous, It is usually a horror story, whose goal is to frighten and disturb the reader as slenderman. You took more into account the stories that had more fantasy than terror of fear, better story, better structured and a creepypasta is supposed to be something that is scary like creepy make the reader believe that it happened in truth, leaving them with fear (creepy is scary Something that is scary, horrifyng.iThe next time you do a halloween event instead of saying creepypasta acclimated to pokemon say stories of halloween acclimated to pokemon since story and creepypasta are not the same. creepypasta is more related to urban legend and that the protagonist will live in a nightmare and end in a final that scare the reader.
Second i dont understand you tell us in the beggining 3 weeks ago that the first place the reward would be a shiny trevenant or a mandibuzz if you do not have them ready now. For me you have to tell the truth from the beginning and not waste our time. I believe that most of us did the creepypasta took us a lot of work to do it for days to have a shiny trevenant and in the end you offer us a shiny noibat and vullaby. I think what you did is wrong and you should keep your words and not change their mind at the last moment. Be responsible.

Come on man, what do you expect from the judges? They aren't professional critics, of course they will make the winner someone whose story is good for their ears, not according to the quality of the story. I don't wanna sound narcissistic but come on, I am studying English language, writing essays is part of my daily life, and suddenly someone who can barely speak English, puts some photos and he wins, it's too funny because the only person that knows the language better than me on whole PA was Hohenheim because he was a native speaker. To be honest, I am just doing it for fun now, I got triggered too much on the past one and I came to a realization that there's no point in showing any emotions during the contests. I am not saying that the winners didn't deserve it this time, I don't even feel like reading the stories, but I am just telling you that you shouldn't overthink their decisions more than needed, you will not change anything. Just be grateful that they held the event in the first place. So just get a beer, write a story, enjoy the event and chill. Sincerely.

ghanad

Reaction score
I believe that this is pure preference since the 3 raised their creepypasta 2 weeks before. As you said there are better creepypastas than those 3. The next time they do an event contest I will not participate again.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Come on man, what do you expect from the judges? They aren't professional critics, of course they will make the winner someone whose story is good for their ears, not according to the quality of the story. I don't wanna sound narcissistic but come on, I am studying English language, writing essays is part of my daily life, and suddenly someone who can barely speak English, puts some photos and he wins, it's too funny because the only person that knows the language better than me on whole PA was Hohenheim because he was a native speaker. To be honest, I am just doing it for fun now, I got triggered too much on the past one and I came to a realization that there's no point in showing any emotions during the contests. I am not saying that the winners didn't deserve it this time, I don't even feel like reading the stories, but I am just telling you that you shouldn't overthink their decisions more than needed, you will not change anything. Just be grateful that they held the event in the first place. So just get a beer, write a story, enjoy the event and chill. Sincerely.

as said in game
FU

ghanad

Reaction score
Lol, i dont know you bro. But you have forever 100+ from me for those words. Im totally agree with you, i dont want to write it like a greedy guy, but winners creepypasta are total shit. The best from those 3 creepypasta was from Lewuseq and he had just 3rd place? Lel. You probably did not read others! On next pages are a lot of better creepypastas. Like ghanad wrote you dont even understand mean of creepypasta.

I believe that this is pure preference since the 3 raised their creepypasta 2 weeks before. As you said there are better creepypastas than those 3. The next time they do an event contest I will not participate again.

ghanad

Reaction score

I mean, if they do a contest event from creepypasta they have to try to do it right
They should read all creepypasta carefully and choose the best one correctly.

but in that case I can not believe that those 3 were the winners.
the creepypasta are short terrror stories that aim to disturb the reader of creepy content

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Imo they didnt read any creepypasta after page 2, it seems like they took the most nice looking creepypasta. Raissa probably didnt had time to read them and someone other read them and he probably didnt knew what he was doing xD. Im not going participate in any other writing contest also :D

Tsotss

Reaction score
@offtop of event, sorry
I think if they didn't have time to read they won't do any contest, becouse for what?

Send mine reward to Ghanad, maybe he will be happy that someone of us didnt get reward. I had fun writing this, had fun reading them, I just enjoyed the contest as much as I can, didn't expected anything, but this time I was lucky to be on 3rd place.

I read every story and I think Carl's story was the best for me. He deserve 1st place for me.

Just enjoyed the contest and events.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Just enjoy* the contest and events. Sorry for second post, but still we can't edit.

stin stauer

Reaction score
it's so funny to see all these cryers hahahaha

1 - If you guys are not open-minded enough to accept your stories aren't as good as ours, then yeah, you shoudn't join the next contests, which i'm sure you will, it's just a crying moment from you.

2 - About saying that we have been chosen just because we are nice player, it's absolutly not true, I was a toxic player 5 years ago, after being deleted, and nowadays I'm another person, I regret about what I did, and now I just play having fun, like I did when I created the story.

3 - You also cry about the thread, saying it wasnt specific, but man, what are you playing? Pokemon!!!!!! And its halloween, shoudnt you create a creepy pasta about these things? duuhhh

4 - About the first place I was sure "Against Karl" would win, I even sent him a message saying that, he can prove if he wishes, I told him his story was the best, I had fun reading most of the stories, and his story was perfect!!!

5 - And to finish, I bet that if you had won second or third place, you would be crying about the difference of rewards from the first place.

1st place got a fucking shiny pokemon, and second and third place have gotten just a pikachu and an elemental box which can be opened and give shitty pokemons.. if you were capable of winning you would be crying about how bad your rewards were hahaha

as you said before, it's my opinion and we are free to give them, kisses :**

ghanad

Reaction score
@offtop of event, sorry
I think if they didn't have time to read they won't do any contest, becouse for what?

Send mine reward to Ghanad, maybe he will be happy that someone of us didnt get reward. I had fun writing this, had fun reading them, I just enjoyed the contest as much as I can, didn't expected anything, but this time I was lucky to be on 3rd place.

I read every story and I think Carl's story was the best for me. He deserve 1st place for me.

Just enjoyed the contest and events.
is a contest for everyone (global) therefore they have to read the creepypasta of all, we spend a lot of time doing the creepyaspta to then receive nothing. What keeps me disappointed and upset is that they have chosen the crazy creepypasta randomly when there is creepypasta better than those 3. For me that means cheating because that is called preference and they are making fun of us. I only ask for justice to this game. If they will do an event then they do it well.
I read all the creepypasta that did not even take long to read in less than 2 hours.
If they did not have time to read all the creepypasta they should announce the winners for later.

Tsotss

Reaction score
is a contest for everyone (global) therefore they have to read the creepypasta of all, we spend a lot of time doing the creepyaspta to then receive nothing.
Who the hell said u that they didn't read every story?

PS. Are only 3 places as in every competition as in this game as in real life, so u need to deal with losing sometimes. And no, its not about I won. I didn't expect that and I am really surprised as you.

I won't continue this conversation, have a nice day.

stin stauer

Reaction score
is a contest for everyone (global) therefore they have to read the creepypasta of all, we spend a lot of time doing the creepyaspta to then receive nothing. What keeps me disappointed and upset is that they have chosen the crazy creepypasta randomly when there is creepypasta better than those 3. For me that means cheating because that is called preference and they are making fun of us. I only ask for justice to this game. If they will do an event then they do it well.
I read all the creepypasta that did not even take long to read in less than 2 hours.
If they did not have time to read all the creepypasta they should announce the winners for later.
What are the three best in ur opinion?

ghanad

Reaction score
Who the hell said u that they didn't read every story?

PS. Are only 3 places as in every competition as in this game as in real life, so u need to deal with losing sometimes. And no, its not about I won. I didn't expect that and I am really surprised as you.

I won't continue this conversation, have a nice day.

None of his comments do not convince me at all are very poor arguments. I'm just waiting for a comment who is in charge in this

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Lol, Nits you wrote it like a winner, how are you feeling about wining pikachu, when your creepypasta was bad? :D

ghanad

Reaction score
Its a fucking game, enjoy and have fun. I was high af when i did mine so stop crying xd ,Congratulations to the winners, i think even stin deserves to win but the three of them were great stories.

Sincerely do not deserve to be first or second or third do not try to defend the supposed winners. I read all the creepypasta from the participants and I found myself better than those 3. You said they are good stories but they are not creepypasta. Those stories are not creepypasta but are just good Halloween stories. Raissa herself said that she was going to choose the best creepypasta.

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
too much off topic in this thread.. I made comments and questions about the halloween event and everyone ignore so far with thousand (sometimes even repeated) msg about the contest xD

I participated in the drawing contest, it is a little lame that participation is not rewarded, the same now in the creepypast contest, perhaps this could be considered for future contests

ghanad

Reaction score
too much off topic in this thread.. I made comments and questions about the halloween event and everyone ignore so far with thousand (sometimes even repeated) msg about the contest xD

I participated in the drawing contest, it is a little lame that participation is not rewarded, the same now in the creepypast contest, perhaps this could be considered for future contests

I will not surrender until there is justice in this game. I am not the only one injured in this case but also all the participants who did good work in the creepypasta. I speak for the people who participated in this contest.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Ok. Let's talk about winning and whining. I know this is very repetitive but...

@Ghanad. I honestly don't know you. Must be a new account, since you have so far 9 posts, so either you lost your prior forum acc or you are new around.
I've been participating of every contest that appears on forum. House deco contests, painting contests, advertising videos contest, and so on. You can use the search bar and you will surely find those. Except a second place on video contest, this is the first time I actually won something. Now some background:
- I'm not on the favorite list of the staff, at least for some, and as Stin said earlier, I even stated it on messages, thinking that my chances could be lowered because of that.
- I also am not favorite on community, most of the people that liked my history are from my guild, so that was probably not the winning factor.
- For being active on the events, you can notice some aspects of the winners, and therefore, try to replicate on your own way in the next one to improve your chances. And in whatever you do in your life, presentation CAN count a little more (notice the word CAN, since I don't have any idea on how the winners were picked).
- This kind of events has the goal of growing the community together, but sometimes it can go to the extreme opposite path. Remember, we are PLAYING a GAME, so our main goal should be to HAVE FUN. We all have reasons to be frustrated sometimes with some aspects of the game, and I always think that it's our option to keep playing/participating/trying something. Trust me. I play for catching, so I have some idea of what failing means.
- You have total right of giving up of your participations, I could do it too, and today I wouldn't be leveling a Shiny Noibat. Instead of being a hater, decided to keep trying. Staff isn't obligated to do any event, in or outside the game, so they are kinda giving FREE cash for those who participates and succeed. Try to see what your advantages are and go for it (or not, up to you).
- I really hope that you, and the other guys keep trying. Those contests are pretty funny, and the more people participate, better the event is. I remember the event they increased the rewards cause of the amazing content contestants shared with us (and I did a poor entry bullying my friend haha).

Also, the main fact: every people has different point of views. I for example, did not liked the history that had the most likes, but we gotta respect.

@Mirza, again so you don't forget, FU <3

Congratulations for the winners, it was funny to be around. And cya on the next contest. Be sure I'll be around.

Back