What's new

Welcome!

Halloween Event 2015

Athyla

Reaction score
It wasn't designed for everyone, it will never be. It's just too hard to make everybody happy. This event almost forced you to play premium and I didn't like that. Also, the fact that it could be done by any low level account with teleport made it easier, so most high level players completed the event on at least 2 characters (I know somebody who made it on 4!). In my opinion, it was a good effort but still worse than the points system we had last year, which had its flaws, but made it difficult enough for you to get the better rewards.

Btw, I think high level characters should always get the better rewards. Every true level 80 (not a farm account) will be happy with a random tm and an evo item, cause that's more than ever had. But to be fair, this event did make the players work together and that was nice, but I wouldn't wanna see it next year, just my opinion.

Stigma

Reaction score
@athyla, with the current economy I doubt any random lvl 80 will be happy with those items, not everyone will be happy thats true and it was really hard and annoying to do the event as a free account, i lost like 70% level just killing myself to travel faster inbetween continents
to be honest Ive liked if the event alsted a couple more of days so I could finish it but it almost means ppl would do it on their other 2-3 characters and thats also a bad thing
Despite the annoying raids and the trouble of traveling to find letters as a free player we have to be grateful that this time we got an event in the right time and not when xmas is close

El Shaarawy

Reaction score
Event good but too hard for players without premium. Thanks ; )

Well to be honest i think it wasnt hard at all.. i saw players from lvl 30 without dacc getting a purple pumpkin.
This event was perfect, ofcourse there were some frustrations and devastating moments but hey u gotta do something to pay the bills.

It was a brilliant idea to start with, cheers for the person who came up with this.
Perfect for economy of all worlds!
New goals
Lots of TM's

What u want more :p

kirius

Reaction score
the event was too easy, it could be done with characters level 15, I would like more difficult events, as it was before. where only a few players could get the jackpot because the time and trouble was only for that, not like now that could get quite big prizes.

anyway it was fun

Athyla

Reaction score
@athyla, with the current economy I doubt any random lvl 80 will be happy with those items

You really think so? I got electrizer, discharge and a cloned ticket in two days, that's like 60k... 60k in two days. I'm pretty sure anyone that mains a level 80 character would be happy with that, but it's just an opinion. I understand that most ppl won't be as lucky as I was, but still... Worst case scenario I can think of is a 20k-30k profit in 2 days, and that's with everything going wrong for you. I know I'd be thrilled to get that back in the day. It would help a lot going forward, and probably by xmas that level 80 would be 100+ easily.

A level 130+ on the other hand, doesn't need to level anymore, his goals (if he has any) is probably to get the best team possible with the best tms and "catch'em all". For that, he needs way more funds than a level 80 needs, don't you think? And on top of that, he's been obviously playing longer and being loyal to the game this whole time, it's only fair he gets the better rewards imo.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
@Athyla
This event almost forced you to play premium and I didn't like that. Also, the fact that it could be done by any low level account with teleport made it easier
The simple benefit of having premium account is a quick travel between cities or continents. We do never force players to have premium for events, but we also won't make it easier for them, I know, it may sound bad, but that's how it is in most of the games, there are always bad sides of being free.

Athyla

Reaction score
@Athyla

The simple benefit of having premium account is a quick travel between cities or continents. We do never force players to have premium for events, but we also won't make it easier for them, I know, it may sound bad, but that's how it is in most of the games, there are always bad sides of being free.

This is a business for you guys after all, that was just my perspective as a player. It almost forced us to get dacc, but it wasn't impossible to finish the thing without it. I just don't like that pay-to-win system as a player.

leonardo59327

Reaction score
PADVENTURES IS NOT PAY-TO-WIN

In this event if you be vip or not dont make ANY difference if you are smart.

Teleport = 10 Minutes Each TP Coust = 0

For Example: GOLDEMPUMPZ

*Starting in Kanto

I get Letter G In Pewter.

After i go speak with Sr. Eko and i change my city to Olivine.

* Killing Myself Fishing

I get letter O in Olivine.
I get letter L in Olivine.
I get letter D in Olivine.
I get letter E in Olivine.

After i go speak with Sr. Eko and i change my city to Pewter.

* Killing Myself Fishing

I get letter M in Pewter.

* Killing Myself Fishing

I get letter P in Olivine.
I get letter U in Olivine.

* Killing Myself Fishing

* Killing Myself Fishing

I get letter Z in Olivine.

Reward Received.
Spended 50 HD.

Last edited:

Ritcher

Reaction score
PADVENTURES IS NOT PAY-TO-WIN

In this event if you be vip or not dont make ANY difference if you are smart.

Teleport = 10 Minutes Each TP Coust = 0

For Example: GOLDEMPUMPZ

*Starting in Kanto

I get Letter G In Pewter.

* Killing Myself Fishing

I get letter O in Olivine.
I get letter L in Olivine.
I get letter D in Olivine.
I get letter E in Olivine.

* Killing Myself Fishing

* Killing Myself Fishing

I get letter U in Olivine.

* Killing Myself Fishing

* Killing Myself Fishing

I get letter Z in Olivine.

Reward Received.
Spended 50 HD.
Every guy PREMIUM OR FREE use this auto TP

koles

Reaction score
I have dacc and i lost around 50% of my exp xD, but who cares.
Other way, you would sell some your things and bought dacc, after event you will have more cash, dacc and you be possible to buy retry your old things.

Athyla

Reaction score
if u dont like it, please dont play the future events

So I can't provide feedback and voice my opinion? Think about what you just said.

And btw, saying the event was p2w doesn't make the whole game p2w too, learn to read guys, cmon...

leonardo59327

Reaction score
So I can't provide feedback and voice my opinion? Think about what you just said.

And btw, saying the event was p2w doesn't make the whole game p2w too, learn to read guys, cmon...

Event was not pay-to-win.
Padventures is not pay-to-win too xD, you can buy forever diamonds by players and never donate like me.

This is my point of view of course.

Last edited:
Back