What's new

Welcome!

Hacked

FYHTuK

Reaction score
Game masters of Pokemon Adventure i found hacker, which broken my account :(( i was trying to logging and a message saying that my username or password isn't correct so, i put again and again and nothing so i use recovery key, and when i logging i realized but i saw this reference in chat again. This is screenshot:
http://img89.imageshack.us/i/xaker.jpg/
please give me back at least 3 pokemons (i have Kingler, Weepinbell, Gastly, Pidgeotto, Squirtle, Rhyhorn, Ponyta, Bulbasaur, Clefable, Psyduck all pokemons was 30+ lvl)

Last edited:

DukeeH

Reaction score
hm. nice. u're idiot and u want your pokes back? :p

nice joke bro! (y)

Hacklink > Noobs

Just it.

FYHTuK

Reaction score
"Thanks" what not give back me no one pokemon, I said goodbye to this game

Norse

Reaction score
Game masters of Pokemon Adventure i found hacker, which broken my account :(( i was trying to logging and a message saying that my username or password isn't correct so, i put again and again and nothing so i use recovery key, and when i logging i realized but i saw this reference in chat again. This is screenshot:

please give me back at least 3 pokemons (i have Kingler, Weepinbell, Gastly, Pidgeotto, Squirtle, Rhyhorn, Ponyta, Bulbasaur, Clefable, Psyduck all pokemons was 30+ lvl)

No one told you to go into that link lol, Exactly every noobs goes into that link idk why, U guys think that a PA Admin will post that link in a normal char? lol

chulapi

Reaction score
I hacked my well I can not go and tried a thousand times worse, nothing happens I want to help me please

Back