What's new

Welcome!

Valentine Movie: The Return of The Counsins

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghanad

Reaction score
With all due respect I do not like to be very insistent but I feel that I have to clarify some things of this misunderstanding, it is very frustrating to try to make you believe that I am telling the truth.
I do not know if you read well every detail what I told in my previous thread because everything said is explained.

I next time I will be more attentive in the following events I will participate with a single character and I will not make the same mistake. I understand to be more fair as you say, as I said before I made a mistake and I admit that I do not pay much attention in not making more than one letter, really as you say it is very illegal and I apologize. I accept that I had written only two letters dedicated to my best friend and another person I love most in my two characters (ghanad and aimac) of my own account in the contest but without knowing the consequences of how dangerous it is.

1. A clarification my cousins does not live in my house but lives in my building where I live.

2. I understand your point of view but I want to emphasize that I am not the owner of the accounts of (jadhammoud) and (nizarketchum) and also those letters of (jadhammoud and nizarketchum) was not written by me. I understand that it sounds strange for you to suspect that my cousin jadhammoud has appeared out of nowhere in the contest but as I said before he has not had the opportunity to play all this time.

3. A few weeks ago when I realized that you would make valentine letter. I let my cousins know (nizarketchum and jadhammoud) to make a valentine letter to the people they love the most. We did a kind of competition only to know if one of us could win a reward even if we did not win anything at least we try.

4. As I had said before in my first thread my cousin plays padventures (nizarketchum) sometimes in his house or in my house. I have only rarely used my nizarketchum cousin's account just to help raise the levels of his pokemons and other things.

5. In the case of Jad hammoud he created his own account and it is true as you say, he did not play much, and also I did not know his username and password of his account at the time he played. I just found out his password and username when he won the shiny dedenne.

6. The account that created the forums of my cousins was me to be able to send their letters in the forum.

7. The part that you say that I use multi-account is not correct because I do not use both accounts at the same time.
As I said before in my first thread, I let my cousin know that he won the shiny dedenne.
When he knew that he won the shiny dedenne he asked me the favor from my computer to transfer his shiny dedenne to my account so he could see it and use it for a while since my cousin's account he could not use the shiny dedenne because he was lvl 25. To be able to transfer it from his account to my account I had to use his account for a moment to hide the shiny dedenne pokeball in a hidden place where you do the roulette event and then I used my account to collect the shiny dedene. When my cousin stopped using the shiny dedenne in my account, then later I personally returned the dedenne to my cousin's account using the same step as I said before.

I do not have the need to strive to tell part of my private life so that you believe what I say is true. The reason why I am telling it is because it seems very unacceptable or unfair for you to steal my cousin's shiny dedenne without prior notice.
I do not know how to make you believe what I say is true through words. It is easy for you to believe behind a screen that I cheat without really knowing what I do in my daily life with my cousins.
I know that it is difficult for me to explain what happened in words but I think the best way to show that my cousin "exists" in padventures is to hope that he will come back to play with me at any time.

Thank you for reading this message and I hope you understand me.

Good luck and many successes.:2::4:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back