Poll deprecated

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
These are the final details on the guild wars' development, that is about to be introduced soon:

*War may only last from 1 to 7 days.
*Frag limit can be set from 10 to 300.
*Guild leaders are the only ones that can perform war actions.
*Penalty payment ranges from 500 to 10,000 HD, both guilds must have the money on their balance to start the war.
*All guild members can deposit money to guild's bank balance, but only leader can withdraw money.
*A guild may only invite up to five guilds to a war at once.
*All invitations to a war expire after 3 days of being made if they are not accepted, rejected or canceled.
*Once a guild accepts a war invitation, guild members may kill opponents anytime, anywhere except in:
=>PvP Area, safari, national park, plane, train, ships and all protection zones.
*Guild commands !invite and !disband are disabled while it is involved in an active war.
*The war only ends when the time runs out, when a guild reaches the frag limit by killing or when a guild surrenders.
*If a guild surrenders then the opponent guild wins the war and all the paid money is transferred to its bank balance.
*If a guild reaches the frag limit, or if time runs out and one of the guilds has more frags than the other one, it wins and gets all the paid money.
*If the war ends by timeout and both guilds end in a draw, the guilds recover their paid money.
*The money that a victor guild receives is the double of the payment that both guilds agreed to pay.
*Opponent guild members do not receive damage if they are involved in a duel.
*Player will be locked from logging out, teleport, riding, surfing, flying and walking in protection zones for 5 minutes if he kills an opponent.
*Guild members cannot be healed by enemies.
*Guild members cannot be healed by players not involved in the war only if the former has been recently involved in a fight.
*Killing the same opponent more than 5 times for the past 24 hours will not result in frag score.
*Killing an opponent below level 80 that is 50 levels lower than killer's level will not result in a frag score and victim won't lose experience.
*Killing an opponent above level 80 that is 50 levels higher than killer's level, and if killer's level is below 80 then it will not result in a frag score and victim won't lose experience.
*Members that get killed by an opponent die for real, and lose experience except for players below level 50.
*There are war emblems to mark the players involved in a war:
Q7vp0g6HQ.png

Sheeper

Reaction score
About the bugs, IM NOT SURE if these bugs weren't fixed already (I doubt it), but there were these bugs during previous guild war and I guess the QQ after that war was the reason there weren't more guild wars tournaments since they weren't fair at all.

About war itself. I was thinking to make the wars more... flexible, that's why I've suggested possibility to choose berry usage or not. But, there might be 2 kind of wars. As you said, the highest "players on" is during a weekend, true that, So there might be an official guild war event which might have an additional reward, some stackable, untradeable medals maybe (might be exchanged for some rewards later, why not?) and It would have some restricted rules, unchangeable fight time or participants ammount. Second type of war might be more flexible and it might be like above, changeable ammount of players, changeable fight time, Changeable Fee! (if both guilds are ready to risk, let them bet even 10k per player if they want, ofcourse there should be some minimal fee). There were, there are and there will be many situations where you want to kick some other guild's butt.

Flexible Wars shouldn't be able to be fought during weekends (to not interrupt in any way official wars) and should have changeable options
Official Wars should have the same options for everyone (with the berry usage or not option), And the medals, there MUST be some kind of mini-reward (maybe some new pokemon addons for those medals), otherwise ppl will get bored of it after a month maybe, automatic PVP tournaments were supposed to be a kind of BOOM! too, and after a month or two barely someone was comming there

If you like any of theses ideas feel free to use them, if not, Don't, that's my vision of the guild wars system, I have no idea what's possible to add and what's not.

Ah, And one more thing, Is it possible to make guild leaders watchable using TV during the war? I mean, they don't even have to use the Module, the TV channels are just opened for the war time. Well, Just somethig that would let other players watch the war somehow.

Hohenheim

Reaction score
If there will be medals or trophies those would be by a certain higher fee to pay. TV is optional to whoever wants to broadcast it on war.

SpinarakMan

Reaction score
Other.
Depends from who's in guild war.. Not all players can duel 1 hour, and some guys don't want to play for like 20 mins..
Maybe make the time be decided by guild leaders, same as frag limit.

Hake

Reaction score
Imo guild wars should be similar to defend castle its mean both team must kill and defend some object with xk hp (each team have 1 one this object), when somebody die he leave tournament arena (something like last man standing), teams should have max 15 players, and team who kill the flag/castle or whatever we call it automatically get reward (for example tm case)

Hohenheim

Reaction score
Imo guild wars should be similar to defend castle its mean both team must kill and defend some object with xk hp (each team have 1 one this object), when somebody die he leave tournament arena (something like last man standing), teams should have max 15 players, and team who kill the flag/castle or whatever we call it automatically get reward (for example tm case)
That's different event, later

Abble

Reaction score
That would be really interesting.

Just one question, this event is gonna be at the pvp area? If yes, people that aren't participating the event should not be able to atack/kill people that are.

I think there shouldn't be a limit of players that can participate, but a requirement of more than, at least, 5 people. It's not that easy for most of the guilds get 10-15 players online, at the same time, willing to fight in the event.

Hohenheim

Reaction score
These are the final details on the guild wars' development, that is about to be introduced soon:

*War may only last from 1 to 7 days.
*Frag limit can be set from 10 to 300.
*Guild leaders are the only ones that can perform war actions.
*Penalty payment ranges from 500 to 10,000 HD, both guilds must have the money on their balance to start the war.
*All guild members can deposit money to guild's bank balance, but only leader can withdraw money.
*A guild may only invite up to five guilds to a war at once.
*All invitations to a war expire after 3 days of being made if they are not accepted, rejected or canceled.
*Once a guild accepts a war invitation, guild members may kill opponents anytime, anywhere except in:
=>PvP Area, safari, national park, plane, train, ships and all protection zones.
*Guild commands !invite and !disband are disabled while it is involved in an active war.
*The war only ends when the time runs out, when a guild reaches the frag limit by killing or when a guild surrenders.
*If a guild surrenders then the opponent guild wins the war and all the paid money is transferred to its bank balance.
*If a guild reaches the frag limit, or if time runs out and one of the guilds has more frags than the other one, it wins and gets all the paid money.
*If the war ends by timeout and both guilds end in a draw, the guilds recover their paid money.
*The money that a victor guild receives is the double of the payment that both guilds agreed to pay.
*Opponent guild members do not receive damage if they are involved in a duel.
*Player will be locked from logging out, teleport, riding, surfing, flying and walking in protection zones for 5 minutes if he kills an opponent.
*Guild members cannot be healed by enemies.
*Guild members cannot be healed by players not involved in the war only if the former has been recently involved in a fight.
*Killing the same opponent more than 5 times for the past 24 hours will not result in frag score.
*Killing an opponent below level 80 that is 50 levels lower than killer's level will not result in a frag score and victim won't lose experience.
*Killing an opponent above level 80 that is 50 levels higher than killer's level, and if killer's level is below 80 then it will not result in a frag score and victim won't lose experience.
*Members that get killed by an opponent die for real, and lose experience except for players below level 50.
*There are war emblems to mark the players involved in a war:
Q7vp0g6HQ.png

Grayfoox

Reaction score
these are the final details on the guild wars' development, that is about to be introduced soon:

*war may only last from 1 to 7 days.
*frag limit can be set from 10 to 300.
*penalty payment ranges from 500 to 10,000 hd, both guilds must have the money on their balance to start the war.
*guild leaders are the only ones that can perform war actions.
*all guild members can deposit money to guild's bank balance, but only leader can withdraw money.
*once a guild accepts a war invitation, guild members may kill opponents anywhere, anytime except in pvp area and protection zones.
*some guild commands are disabled while it is involved in an active war.
*a guild may only invite up to five guilds to a war at once.
*the war only ends when the time runs out, when a guild reaches the frag limit by killing or when a guild surrenders.
*if a guild surrenders then the opponent guild wins the war and all the paid money is transferred to its bank balance.
*if a guild reaches the frag limit, or if time runs out and one of the guilds has more frags than the other one, it wins and gets all the paid money.
*if the war ends by timeout and both guilds end in a draw, the guilds recover their paid money.
*the money that a victor guild receives is the double of the payment that both guilds agreed to pay.
*opponent guild members do not receive damage if they are involved in a duel.
*guild members can only be healed by the allies' pokemon, not enemies or players not involved in the war.
*player will be locked from logging out and getting inside protection zone for 5 minutes if he kills the opponent.
*teleport is disabled while the player is involved in a fight.
*limitations to score frags, such as killing the same opponent many times or the level difference for players below level 80.
*members that get killed by an opponent die for real and lose experience, except for low level protected players.
*there are war emblems to mark the players involved in a war:
q7vp0g6hq.png

omg niceeee

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
This will be pretty interesting on PA, I might even dare to say this is going to open a whole new door on PA's future.
I just hope the players will know how to deal with this to make it more fun and hope people don't make it another abandoned feature.

Personally I'm looking forward to this, finally some really pvp excitement in PA; probably will stay too see how it turns out!

Hohenheim

Reaction score
Please check the changes in the details on my list.

Roni Monteiro

Reaction score
i like of idea. Since only players who are war can engage war. then will satisfy both players. so many who love to level up without being afraid of being attacked and those who like a lot like pvp and kill other player.I believe that this will bring a new perspective for the game.

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Is there going to be like a frag scoreboard? Like who is the player with the most frags or who has the most deaths?

Shax

Reaction score
Coolest idea since a lot of time! Finally some real PVP (hope so). Though i think that killing should be forbidden inside any main city.

Another idea is that when you are engaged by an enemy, your Pokemon should automatically get out of its pokeball, cause in my opinion, this should be mainly Pokemon wars, and not a human killing spree. Then, only after you defeat that first pokemon (or withdrawn) you can target the Trainer, so you have a chance to defend in case of surprisive attacks.

You could also try some kind of War of Emperium, from Ragnarok.

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Coolest idea since a lot of time! Finally some real PVP (hope so). Though i think that killing should be forbidden inside any main city.

Another idea is that when you are engaged by an enemy, your Pokemon should automatically get out of its pokeball, cause in my opinion, this should be mainly Pokemon wars, and not a human killing spree. Then, only after you defeat that first pokemon (or withdrawn) you can target the Trainer, so you have a chance to defend in case of surprisive attacks.

You could also try some kind of War of Emperium, from Ragnarok.

I dont agree with that, because that's the fun about pvp. If you are going to be on a war you gotta stay alerted, if you pretend to be afk outside of your house or something like that during war, you are going to be in huge problems.

IGenetixI

Reaction score
I am really looking forward to this I honestly think it would motivate players to keep playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back