What's new

Welcome!

Groch & Tsots Daily TMs

Tsotss

Reaction score
Ok, I wanted to talk with one guy, but he wasn't online since few hours, so I won't wait more. Will post results (but better would be not doing it).

Well... its sad to show it, don't remember when we got so bad TMs like them (just 2 good). Also additionaly brother by missclick took Johto Box 3 instead of TM, so really sorry all participans, cus we got 9 tms from our friend Alakazam instead of 10 and because of this everyone of you get 1 less chance to win (but still looked on your 10 types).

Daily TMs: 30.05.2020

kGqd2Wc.png

XTgIPSJ.png

Golden coins - there is not so much to show too, but...

0k7fiJ4.png

nxkeHYr.png

And winners:
leCZ5iw.png

So the winners are:

1st contest: Swepl

2nd contest: Santa Sheep (here wanted to ask what he means by saying TM Ancient Power, if evo stone or TM, but couldn't catch him, so treated it as a good type), Mevi, Mini Arcanist Karl, Sequel.

Thanks for everyone and see u soon! Congratz the winners!

Winners - open your lockers :)

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello!

In next days (not sure when ;x) we will take 10 TMs so its contest time. What I want from you this time is guessing total number which TMs will create, like TMs: 0 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 = 45 in total. You just need to write the number in total and your nickname (for example: Tsots, 369).

Also some rules, as always .
* you can't edit your post;
* you can write just one post;
* don't copy others ideas, first player will count;
* it's only for players from Diamond server;.
* don't forget about posting your nickname (players who don't do that, won't count as a participant)

End of participing is on Thursday around evening. Don't know exact hour, depends of things in life .

Have a good choices and see you soon!

Back