What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] Got killed by an invisible player and seems like he can do what he wants.

Dreary

Reaction score
I was fishing on celadon beach, a player named Ridoku in somewhere invisible killed me as you can see here. https://gyazo.com/f14c2a816e0afae71900e5c2a0bdca2b . At first i thought it was lag and a pokemon that i fished killed me, but no. When i came back to the beach he did again. I asked him why he did it, he said his fury is unstoppable and he has the key to the game universe. Well, i asked help to a GM, as i lost 4% exp in this "joke". The GM just said "its solved" and i just saw Ridoku walking free at the cp like nothing happened. None messages at server chat from GMS, nothing. just this. My exp is lost and i just got a "its solved". I want to ask what is solved because it seems like he is as important as a GM to dont get any at least a warning or anything. Is him the game owner which can kill everyone he wants when he wants? can someone explain me?. i forgot to say the GM said i died the second time by my own fault cause its my fault i comeback to celadon beach hahaha

Last edited:

rey maligno

Reaction score
I was fishing on celadon beach, a player named Ridoku in somewhere invisible killed me as you can see here. https://gyazo.com/f14c2a816e0afae71900e5c2a0bdca2b . At first i thought it was lag and a pokemon that i fished killed me, but no. When i came back to the beach he did again. I asked him why he did it, he said his fury is unstoppable and he has the key to the game universe. Well, i asked help to a GM, as i lost 4% exp in this "joke". The GM just said "its solved" and i just saw Ridoku walking free at the cp like nothing happened. None messages at server chat from GMS, nothing. just this. My exp is lost and i just got a "its solved". I want to ask what is solved because it seems like he is as important as a GM to dont get any at least a warning or anything. Is him the game owner which can kill everyone he wants when he wants? can someone explain me?. i forgot to say the GM said i died the second time by my own fault cause its my fault i comeback to celadon beach hahaha

stop crying they do it to bother is not the end of the world
I'm tired of being killed and I do not cry

Spoiler:

Last edited:

tobiasz219

Reaction score
Man, it won't help you at all. You have to get use to this kind of things in this server. Staff do the same thing for example in pvp zone, they're killing players and having fun. Complaining is useless man :D

Popeye

Reaction score
Man, it won't help you at all. You have to get use to this kind of things in this server. Staff do the same thing for example in pvp zone, they're killing players and having fun. Complaining is useless man :D

I don't want to be DRAMA QUEEN but in pvp you don't lose exp

Back