What's new

Welcome!

goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

jolteonlover

Reaction score
im sorry but to be able to do anything in this game you have to spend 100 hours + to get to a decent lvl to do fun stuff or you have to spend real money to get good pokes. this game is dead. it takes like 2 days of solid playing to sell something and then you have to sell it so much lower then you would like tbf its the admins fault a lot of people left waiting for update (johto) then the game just went downhill at a fast pace. this game is rubbish if you lose people who spend all the money they get of there mom and dad this game will not be running and from the disaster of this event i dont see this game lasting more the 3 months due to how much admins promise and what players never get the only way you could save this game is if some one has a bright idea and get all the old players back by rewarding the people who get them back and rewarding the old players for coming back. like a lot of games give rewards for people who refer people to play. well a lot of people have relised how dull,boring and rubbish this game has gone over the 2-3 years i have played. well i have give my stuff away to mates and now im going to explore more games what i suggest a lot of players do cause it will be more interesting and a lot better.

Billy hatake

Reaction score
good bye and good luck in you real life
I hope one day you can return to play
cya

Yuujin

Reaction score
Goodbye, thinking about doing it myself :)

Anyway goodluck with whatever u do and if you're looking for a great new mmorpg then I recommend you to check out "Dragons Prophet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back