What's new

Welcome!

Golden Magikarp; Crystal Steelix

Would you like to have these Pokemon?

• Yeah, great idea!

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Well... I would like some changes (comment)

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • No. (comment)

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
Oi!

I would want to suggest new Pokemon obtainable ingame, not so easy though.
So, the first one is Golden Magikarp, which would be obtainable for example getting a Golden Egg from Paradox Tower and bringing it to some NPC (for example Prof. Elm, the breeding master). In exchange for something, he would give us a level 10 Golden Magikarp, which could evolve into a Red Gyarados! (You couldn't give it to Kate, nor use rare candies on it. You would need to exp it manually.)

Next one is Crystal Steelix, which would evolve from Crystal Onix.
This one should be super-hard, as it would be one of the strongest Pokes ingame, you would need a Metal Coat, level 110 Crystal Onix and some crystal obtainable from a really hard quest to evolve it.

What do you think?

Kirubin4

Reaction score
Sorry but horrible. They are supposed to be fuckin hard the way they are. Even if the quest be hard, still easier to get they.

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
Hmm I think this is good idea, but Red Gyarados and Crystal Onix should be just 15% stronger than normal Onix and Gya. Steelix too.

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
Sorry but horrible. They are supposed to be fuckin hard the way they are. Even if the quest be hard, still easier to get they.
Hmm I think this is good idea, but Red Gyarados and Crystal Onix should be just 15% stronger than normal Onix and Gya. Steelix too.

Indeed, Red Gyarados and Crystal Onix have power like cloned Pokemon. They're just slightly stronger. My idea is to make it somehow easier to get Red Gya and to have Crystal Steelix, like we have Cloned Scizor ingame already.
It wouldn't make everyone have a super-OP Pokemon.

Wikusiaa

Reaction score
Also give everyone Mewtwo Egg and TM Armaggedon. I mean.. are u even serious?...

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
Also give everyone Mewtwo Egg and TM Armaggedon. I mean.. are u even serious?...

So, Mewtwo Egg is for you something like a cloned magikarp/gyarados?
I mean, it wouldn't be even possible to get it at low level (there should be a requirement too). And why all the hate there? Red Gyarados isn't the one that was earlier on events, at level 500 killing everyone. Now it's something like a Cloned Gyarados and come on, almost everyone with level 100+ has a cloned Pokemon right now...

Wikusiaa

Reaction score
I mean, it wouldn't be even possible to get it at low level (there should be a requirement too). And why all the hate there? Red Gyarados isn't the one that was earlier on events, at level 500 killing everyone. Now it's something like a Cloned Gyarados and come on, almost everyone with level 100+ has a cloned Pokemon right now...

I understand and I don't hate, but they added Red Gyarados and Crystal Onix and made it almost uncatchable for a reason. It is not necessary to change it now.

Pyrokar

Reaction score

5500396.jpg

May I count Valentine Sunflora as Cloned one?

ImSpikom

Reaction score
who can exp magikarp -.- i dont know anyone who was exping it to level 50, red gyara will cost then 100k+ cuz its hard to exp magikarp and cuz nobody will have it

SirBuggy

Reaction score
Oi!

I would want to suggest new Pokemon obtainable ingame, not so easy though.
So, the first one is Golden Magikarp, which would be obtainable for example getting a Golden Egg from Paradox Tower and bringing it to some NPC (for example Prof. Elm, the breeding master). In exchange for something, he would give us a level 10 Golden Magikarp, which could evolve into a Red Gyarados! (You couldn't give it to Kate, nor use rare candies on it. You would need to exp it manually.)

Next one is Crystal Steelix, which would evolve from Crystal Onix.
This one should be super-hard, as it would be one of the strongest Pokes ingame, you would need a Metal Coat, level 110 Crystal Onix and some crystal obtainable from a really hard quest to evolve it.

What do you think?

There is no Crystal Steelix in Pokemon.. The Staff can not simply create new Pokemon, the game would not be so real.

Back