What's new

Welcome!

ghosts pokemon

guiru

Reaction score
normal attacks now grabbing effect on ghosts and my Gastly Pokemon is very weak so the mankeys or other pokemons kill him too fast :? I think they will should raise the attack power of the gastly or something :x

tsuki

Reaction score
yeah, the normal type, wich they have advantage my gastly lvl 33 gives 250, or something like that against them, how im i suppose to train him now? :/

Hazetrio

Reaction score
I don't get it. Are you complaining about how they don't effect normal pokemon? That's how it's supposed to be. There are plenty of pokemon that are not normal type..

Kenn

Reaction score
Ghost pokemons are taking damage from MELEE attacks, thats just nonsense.
If ghosts are now that vulnerable, then make ghost type attacks hit normal pokemons too.

Krobelus

Reaction score
dgoken said:
If ghosts are now that vulnerable, then make ghost type attacks hit normal pokemons too.

Just to clarify, there are a lot of "melee" attacks that are capable of hitting Ghosts. It's Normal and Fighting that shouldn't be hitting ghosts.

Kenn

Reaction score
Krobelus said:
dgoken said:

Just to clarify, there are a lot of "melee" attacks that are capable of hitting Ghosts. It's Normal and Fighting that shouldn't be hitting ghosts.
Sure thing, you're right, I meant melee damage from normal/fighting/rock etc, it would be understandable if psychic/ghost itself hit their melee on ghost pokemons.
Anyway, what's done is done.

Back