What's new

Welcome!

Female ride/flying

Agustiinn

Reaction score
Hey, it's me.

It has been sugested too many times, we have alot of outfit and everyday you make new ones, but still with male ride/surf/flying, so, I think you should add one, here's an example I made (not that bad as al my other spr xD)

LuIkIXn.png

Thanks !

♦Aguus♦

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Well it could be hard and messy, because we would have to add every single ride/fly/surf sprite once again. Try now to count how many of them we have D:
That's not about limit but about mess. Well unless admins would have to find other way to do it, but I doubt if it would be possible.

I always wanted the female ride version, but I never knew that every pokemon has its own sprite for that, I always thought that it is just one sprite of female character and it is the game that makes it sit on a pokemon, that we want xd

Agustiinn

Reaction score
Well it could be hard and messy, because we would have to add every single ride/fly/surf sprite once again. Try now to count how many of them we have D:
That's not about limit but about mess. Well unless admins would have to find other way to do it, but I doubt if it would be possible.

I always wanted the female ride version, but I never knew that every pokemon has its own sprite for that, I always thought that it is just one sprite of female character and it is the game that makes it sit on a pokemon, that we want xd

Daamn, thats too many work, but couldnt designers divide the work?
I understand it's too many work, and now with hoenn but... it's kinda disagreeable.
they could use 1 sprite and fit it to some pokes, ofc some of them will ned some changes.

Back