What's new

Welcome!

exp share item/command

Domidious

Reaction score
EXP SHARE
-------------------

In the games there is an exp share item, a very useful tool. and it would be great to have in PA as well. Some pokemon are just too weak to lv on there own once they get to lv 50 or 60 or so, and it takes over a month to get from 50-60 in the daycare. You would also be able to level 2 pokemon at once evenly at half the exp rate, it will be alot slower but it will still work.

Exp share would simply be either a command or if possible an item that can be equipped to a pokemon in your inventory, and when you KO a pokemon, it takes half of the exp that should be given to the pokemon that KO'd the enemy and gives it to the pokemon that the exp share is equipped to. Exp can only be used on one pokemon at a time and you are still getting the same amount of exp so it is not unfair.

[N]erox

Reaction score
well its not really that good idea, since you can get a low level pokemon and lvl it up waay to easy, it should atleast be a bit hard, and you also could level with a friend that got a heal pokemon, it should be kinda easy then

Domidious

Reaction score
@ nerox

healing wouldent get you any exp, Oo and besides in the game it was meant to be so that you can level a low level pokemon when all you others and a high level so that you can use the lower one. im just saying it would balance out all the crappy pokemon to where they would at least be usable.

[N]erox

Reaction score
@ nerox

healing wouldent get you any exp, Oo and besides in the game it was meant to be so that you can level a low level pokemon when all you others and a high level so that you can use the lower one. im just saying it would balance out all the crappy pokemon to where they would at least be usable.

yea I know, but take a look at magikarp, it would be too easy to get a gyarados, same with eevee if im right :p. and with healing i meant, wigglytuff or clefable, dumb that i didn't mention that :p,they are really good to team up with on higher level pokemons

Domidious

Reaction score
ye but gyarados is easy anyway ppl sell them for 500hd lol. and healing others with wiggly wont get exp for any pokemon but the one fighting.

[N]erox

Reaction score
ye but gyarados is easy anyway ppl sell them for 500hd lol. and healing others with wiggly wont get exp for any pokemon but the one fighting.

forgot to mention with PARTY too :p, lol so stupid, but anyways, it's really 500 hd :O? Woot that's cheap, kk but well some pokemons will evolve too easy by this system. but nevertheless its a good idea

Domidious

Reaction score
it could be worked out a little better, mabye like a decreased exp when in a party idk lol

alek

Reaction score
Maybe it could work like shared exp in tibia, where the pokemon you attach exp share to must be at least 2/3 the level of the pokemon that is gaining the kills, or something lke that, because imagine if you have a venusaur, attach exp share to magikarp or simply any low leveled pokemon and then go hunt onix, it would be far too easy compared to leveling them on your own/daycare.

Roth

Banned user
Reaction score
Maybe it could work like shared exp in tibia, where the pokemon you attach exp share to must be at least 2/3 the level of the pokemon that is gaining the kills, or something lke that, because imagine if you have a venusaur, attach exp share to magikarp or simply any low leveled pokemon and then go hunt onix, it would be far too easy compared to leveling them on your own/daycare.

This /\.............

Reggle

Reaction score
Mmm, personally i think it would be too easy.

Sorry Domidious, i see where your going with it, its a great idea, but it could be too abused and i think it wouldn't help the system.

If it wasn't aloud on certain pokemon or something, i could understand... but... to turn a magikarp into a gyrados like that would ruin the economy.. everyone would have a gyarados in like a week..

Maybe if it was like, giving 5% exp to the pokemon that was holding it or something. Even hunting Onix, that would be pointless for people, onix gives maybe 1000 exp, and that would give 50exp, still a little exp, enough to help a level 5 oddish get to 10 or so for the other attacks, but to help a pokemon get to level 50 by giving it half the exp would be too much :S

Sorry bro, i know were rl's and all but ^.- gotta go with whats fair here.

Domidious

Reaction score
Mmm, personally i think it would be too easy.

Sorry Domidious, i see where your going with it, its a great idea, but it could be too abused and i think it wouldn't help the system.

If it wasn't aloud on certain pokemon or something, i could understand... but... to turn a magikarp into a gyrados like that would ruin the economy.. everyone would have a gyarados in like a week..

Maybe if it was like, giving 5% exp to the pokemon that was holding it or something. Even hunting Onix, that would be pointless for people, onix gives maybe 1000 exp, and that would give 50exp, still a little exp, enough to help a level 5 oddish get to 10 or so for the other attacks, but to help a pokemon get to level 50 by giving it half the exp would be too much :S

Sorry bro, i know were rl's and all but ^.- gotta go with whats fair here.

yes but it would only work if the pokemon where close to the same level say 50-80% of the level so if the pokemon was lv 50 (or could go off character) then the one you are leveling has to be at least lv 25 or 35.

Dencio

Reaction score
The poke equipped with share exp will be gaining 50% if the poke that kills is within 10 levels of difference with the shared poke, anyway he must gain only 5% as far, and this needs balance too i think (Something like the other poke also gain 50% when the shared poke gains 5% thats a penalty of 45% exp wasted) its the best way i can see it

Back