What's new

Welcome!

Evolving Eevee

Seanse

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new player and recently got an Eevee and I really want to evolve it to Leafeon but pokedex only says "near to moss rock" but I can't find it

Btw, I'm thinking of catching another one to have a Vaporeon, is he any good or what water types should I have?

Thanks!

Shadow Mist

Reaction score
You need to do a quest using Twins Rock ticket to get access to moss rock.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello!

Here is the thread about Leafon's evolution:
http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?39835-Botanics-Studies-Quest

About Vaporeon. I think is quite good. But if you consider catch another one Eevee and make another evolution, I'd like to recommend Flareon. From those basics, personally is the best for me.
But you need to look for yourself. If you prefer exp on ground/earth/fire pokemons, make Vaporeon. Anyway, in PVP is blue tp where you can find test room. Choose on the left Vaporeon/other pokemon and check what would be good for you.

From my side also I can recommend water type pokemon: Starmie, Seaking, Kingler, Lumineon, but as I said above, you can check in test room what would be the best for you.

Seanse

Reaction score
You need to do a quest using Twins Rock ticket to get access to moss rock.

Oh.. I see, thanks

Hello!

Here is the thread about Leafon's evolution:

About Vaporeon. I think is quite good. But if you consider catch another one Eevee and make another evolution, I'd like to recommend Flareon. From those basics, personally is the best for me.
But you need to look for yourself. If you prefer exp on ground/earth/fire pokemons, make Vaporeon. Anyway, in PVP is blue tp where you can find test room. Choose on the left Vaporeon/other pokemon and check what would be good for you.

From my side also I can recommend water type pokemon: Starmie, Seaking, Kingler, Lumineon, but as I said above, you can check in test room what would be the best for you.

Thanks alot! Unfortunally I dont have enough lvl to see most of the evolved pokemons yet :/
But im looking to dex them

Back