What's new

Welcome!

Elite Four

Maick Skile

Reaction score
I came here to give a suggestion of the elite four, because they do not make a tower for them or a building for the NPCs of ELITE FOUR, because it is very tiring to be hunting them, already has to drop intes to do task, still has to be hunting them, has npc that you have to talk to him about 5x, there are 2 minutes in the respown and gone for 4 hrs? could make a prefect type a gym with doors or portals, when you win in one npc can proceed to another and so on until you reach the Lance, can have items and task, more to be hunting them elite four do not, could also have the orange league

Popeye

Reaction score
I came here to give a suggestion of the elite four, because they do not make a tower for them or a building for the NPCs of ELITE FOUR, because it is very tiring to be hunting them, already has to drop intes to do task, still has to be hunting them, has npc that you have to talk to him about 5x, there are 2 minutes in the respown and gone for 4 hrs? could make a prefect type a gym with doors or portals, when you win in one npc can proceed to another and so on until you reach the Lance, can have items and task, more to be hunting them elite four do not, could also have the orange league

At this moment all the things that you want to do is to make the game more easier for you...don't be lazy...probably next time you will want to have a clock that anounce when the invasion are comming... sory but that quest have to be HARD

Maick Skile

Reaction score
I ve never been lazy, I've always run after the quest sometimes alone, of different items while pleyrs as you keep asking for others and I work has life in reality, then bend your tongue before calling me lazy, and I did not ask for your opinion, only I was giving you an idea, and I never touched the subject of the invasion, you must have wanted a watch.
When you say something, think before you speak shit.
You do not see it as a game, so shut your mouth before you talk about me.

I m not like you, I do not think like you, I just find it very tiring and it takes a lot of time, besides dropping tms, having to do tasks, looking for npc

Back