What's new

Welcome!

Electro Blast Formula

Obreviate

Reaction score
Unless you have already thought in a formula like this and have already designated it to some new electric movement, I would like to make a small suggestion for the change of some electric types' formula, one to be more specific. And if you've thought about it or even though you have not thought about it yet and you find the idea of this formula may be attributed to some electric movement, even if it's not for the one I've suggested, it would be great if you could let to know.

* Electro Blast

This moveset has the same formula as Stomping Tantrum, Torment and Liquidation, but apparently, it does have a strange way both in its release and the amount of its damage compared to others (this may be my paranoia). Regardless, I think it would be cool and could be more appropriate if we could have an electric movement that worked more accurately, considering that we do not have many electric moves working like that, besides of, Electric Terrain, Discharge, Electrify and even the current one Electro Blast, however a bit strange and quite limited in AoE terms. Anyway, the idea, basically, would be to replace the current electro blast formula similar to the Bullet Seed one, in a (maybe) thunder bolt formula?! something like that:

oCeB3Ed.jpg

It's a fact that Lord Sqnik contributed to the idea of changing of this formula and how it might work, when i sent a pm to him, ty, lord.

Another idea for electro blast changing formula could be similar as Ice Shards/Fell stinger, in a (maybe) volt switch formula?! Something like that:

ocqsI3T.jpg

Well, that's all, folks. Ty.

Zelricks

Reaction score
Could be, still we need to think about that formula and if its really needed a change
Remember if we don't reply that doens't mean we didn't see it

P.s.: If you ask what we were doing, you may know in few days

huberto

Reaction score
Dear Obre, you missed some electric AOE moves. Currently we have Electric Storm, Electric Terrain, Electrify, Shock Wave, Ion Deluge, Eerie Impulse, Discharge and Electro Blast. Maybe instead of changing Electro Blast formula we could get a new electric - Bulled Seed like move, here are few names which are not used yet:
Fusion Bolt
Zing Zap
Stoked Sparksurfer
Gigavolt Havoc
Last 2 names are liked to Z-moves, not sure if you plan to do anything with them in future.

Back