What's new

Welcome!

Elder Zards

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
I think that you should make only Elders attacks as they were before, because it's hard to exp at Zard valley (Elders) or at 130+ Elders with those attacks right now.

Clen

Reaction score
I think that you should make only Elders attacks as they were before, because it's hard to exp at Zard valley (Elders) or at 130+ Elders with those attacks right now.

what better should do, is to improve the bottom floor of this respawn as it is way too hard to walk and try to gather the ELDER CHARIZARD to thus be able to beat them, it would also be good to go down them passive rate as a change a passivo the player dies fast

Abble

Reaction score
I think the only big problem about exping in Elder valley is when you change your pokemon and the elder charizard automatically uses it's passive in you (HS).
Sometimes when it didn't even appear in the monitor it's already using it, and it can kill you even with the pokemon opened.

Clen

Reaction score
need to lower the level of charizard lvl 130 to 100-120 or fix the passivo or fix the area to walk without difficulty, some of these options to improve the place of 130+ Charizard valley hunt

Sheeper

Reaction score
E. Zards at valley are Fine, it's as easy as it was before rebalance, they even don't kill you with passive from 6926829 sqms away lel. Not sure how it looks at 130+, but these on valley are totally Fine.

Clen

Reaction score
E. Zards at valley are Fine, it's as easy as it was before rebalance, they even don't kill you with passive from 6926829 sqms away lel. Not sure how it looks at 130+, but these on valley are totally Fine.

I spoke only 130+ door, you should to cuddle, so you see that it is more difficult, + the bunos of blessy now heals least, it is even more difficult

Regards,Bro

Sheeper

Reaction score
I spoke only 130+ door, you should to cuddle, so you see that it is more difficult, + the bunos of blessy now heals least, it is even more difficult

Regards,Bro

Well, I was talking in general, Im not denying what you've said and it's probably true, im just saying about the very first post which clearly says about both spawns, when the Valley zards are pretty fine and any change is unneccessary.
Regards too.

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
Sheeper, many players 100+ were hunting there before rebalance with normal pokes but now with this rebalance on Elder Zard, only some players 100+ with good pokes hunt there.

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
I went there now and I couldnt even use protection against 3 Elders Lol --'

Last edited:

Obreviate

Reaction score
I think the only big problem about exping in Elder valley is when you change your pokemon and the elder charizard automatically uses it's passive in you (HS).
Sometimes when it didn't even appear in the monitor it's already using it, and it can kill you even with the pokemon opened.

This.

ROLnetka

Reaction score
If you play like noob you will die anyway zZz. They are fine as they are, was helping in task twice after rebalance and i cant see big difference. You just have to know how to do it ;)

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
If you play like noob you will die anyway zZz. They are fine as they are, was helping in task twice after rebalance and i cant see big difference. You just have to know how to do it ;)
They're different now. Why so many players dont lvl there anymore?

Obreviate

Reaction score

What?
Man, I think that your suggestion about the elders or any problems related to them have been seen, there are many other things to be solved and if this is really a problem it will be fixed.

Last edited:

Sheeper

Reaction score
They're different now. Why so many players dont lvl there anymore?

Reason is simple: There are many better spawns now, Lvling electric on elders? pain in the ass, it's better to go on 100+ water. Leveling Water pokes? Go on 100+ fire, way better and safer. Lvling Rock pokemons? Go on 100+ fire too. THAT is the reason why hardly ever someone goes there.

If you weren't able to use protection agaisnt 3 elders - l2p because I was killing 5 elders using C trode, espeon, Blastoise and C buzz (sometimes helping to finish them with other pokes), while buzz is the only pokemon which may be hard to obtain at 100lvl, so please, don't tell me elders are too hard.

PS Elders aren't supposed to be easy spawn lol

Last edited:
Back