What's new

Welcome!

Eevee

Obreviate

Reaction score
Recently, a new idea has arisen on the part of some players, in making the collection of pkms in their pre evolutions, in other words, not evolving them. As an example of this, we see: Onix, Electabuzz, Scyther, Porygon and even a Pikachu, among others level 130 full tms. Thus, I would like to suggest an improvement for eevee, for those who have the whole eevee's family in their respective types (jolteon, vaporeon, flareon, umbreon, espeon, leafen, glaceon, sylveon), may also have eevee with a improvement, just as it was made for pikachu.

Atm, eevee has 6 movesets, by this way i'd like to suggest one more making it has the same amount of moveset as pikachu, then i thought you might add bite or charm. And as you did to pikachu on tm learnset, similarly, you might add a kind of pro defensive tm like Reflect and an AoE one maybe last resort or boomburst.

In general, it's just a rebalance suggestion even in case if you decided to take it into consideration.

kinda regards

@edit
you could add a lock in case someone tries to evolve it into espeon, umbreon or glaceon, for obvious reasons, what would not prevent him from evolving to the other forms, since, they can learn reflect, with only one exception to last resort / boomburst. But as I said, the suggestion of rebalancing in general is just an idea, boomburst / Last resort, but specifically speaking.

Last edited:

kevin1210

Reaction score
I vote to movies like: Reflect\ Sleep Talk + 1 movie area normal, could be cool ;)

Back