What's new

Welcome!

Easter Event+Donate promotion+ Double rates

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
From 03.04 untill 10.04 we'll enable Donation Promotion and exp x2 for player, loot x2 + catch x2.
During this time you will receive 50% more points.
Additionaly, we will enable Easter Event (from 03.04 until 17.04)

About cloned island:

• Cloned island now will have a new area;
    [*]New cloned pokemons are coming;
    [*]To have access to this area you will need a new ticket type;
    [*]This ticket can be obtainable in the same way as old ticket from promo;***
    [*]Player can use both tickets to pass between two sides of island;
  • Only in Easter time the cloned island will count with the visit from Cloned Togepi and Cloned Chansey

the ticket can be obtainable via donate, there will be an option for player choose between both tickets
***the ticket can be obtainable via donation promotion of 30 points or more.

~Regards
PA STAFF

Kubix

Reaction score
On Plat Server rates: Player exp. (4x) - Pokemon exp. (3x) - Loot (6x) - Catch (6x). in easter event ?

Shouya

Reaction score
Let me get this straight. There will be like a mini-cloned island next to this one where you can go by using ticket, but you can't go to main island if you don't turn on normal cloned ticket, and vice-versa? And you can go to one of them without using the second ticket? I mean, I know you said you can turn on two tickets at same time so you can between the islands, but if they are spawning only during the Easter, people will probably camp them and there will be a lot of ks, unless there are few separate spawns on that mini-island.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Let me get this straight. There will be like a mini-cloned island next to this one where you can go by using ticket, but you can't go to main island if you don't turn on normal cloned ticket, and vice-versa? And you can go to one of them without using the second ticket? I mean, I know you said you can turn on two tickets at same time so you can between the islands, but if they are spawning only during the Easter, people will probably camp them and there will be a lot of ks, unless there are few separate spawns on that mini-island.

Ther will be a new, big area added with 16(?) new cloned pokemons + togepi and chansey as unique cloneds to appear only during easter time.
We'll add to old part of cloned island few of new clones (not all) and vice versa.
Players, that will use both tickets wanting to access both parts of the island will be able to pass betweem them through door instead of having to leave one side to enter 2nd side.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Some guid-mates and new players were asking me how to get Tibia outfits and I told them that they are obtainable only during events.

Is it possible that you can activate/give possibility to get Tibia outfits during Easter event?

Thanks in advance!

Patriot

Reaction score
I have two questions about limited 2 pokemons.

1. Will C Togepi and C Chansey be rare or very rare?
2. If someone fails to get them during the event, because they will be too crowded with respawns?

I am asking about this because a lot of people would like to catch these cloned pokemons, and because there are a lot of people playing Diamond, many may not even throw one ball, because there will be notorious stealing of pokemons.

Patriot

Reaction score
2. If someone fails to get them during the event, because they will be too crowded with respawns?

I forgot in the second question to add, will they be available at other events or will they be added permanently in the future?

Shouya

Reaction score
Oh yeah, forgot to ask if there will be a special achievement if you catch one of them...like "Catching Cloned Bunny" and it's only available from Easter to Easter.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Making like previous event's pokemon (alola sandslash etc) where each account is allowed to only 1 catch from each will be nice.

Pff no, if i pay for ticket i dont want any limits...

Back