What's new

Welcome!

Easter Event+Donate promotion+ Double rates

Shouya

Reaction score
Pff no, if i pay for ticket i dont want any limits...

Read what she said on earlier post, it won't be an island only with those 2 pokemons, there will be others, even if they limit it to 1 catchable poke from those two, you will still be able to catch other cloneds, which is totally fair in my opinion. No drama intended, just a friendly argument.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Read what she said on earlier post, it won't be an island only with those 2 pokemons, there will be others, even if they limit it to 1 catchable poke from those two, you will still be able to catch other cloneds, which is totally fair in my opinion. No drama intended, just a friendly argument.

Maybe i would like to catch 2 same pokemons and no others, because i want 2 and i paid for ticket? Just friendly answering.

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
I forgot in the second question to add, will they be available at other events or will they be added permanently in the future?

They only will appear in easter time, so who dont catch this year, Just wait for easter in 2021, 2022...

Last edited:

Arkhim

Reaction score
I have a question, if i use a normal cloned ticket, am i still need wait 10 days for use the new one? or they have a separate cooldown? anyway, great job im very excited for the new things will be arrived, Thanks u a lot! <3

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a question, if i use a normal cloned ticket, am i still need wait 10 days for use the new one? or they have a separate cooldown? anyway, great job im very excited for the new things will be arrived, Thanks u a lot! <3

They are different tickets, since you can use both in the same time to have access in both parts in the Island.

Criccket

Reaction score
What donation must be done to receive this new cloned ticket?
Like always? So probably PSC for 100 PLN when you can receive donation gift? or 45$?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
What donation must be done to receive this new cloned ticket?
Like always? So probably PSC for 100 PLN when you can receive donation gift? or 45$?

It depends on method, so in case of psc it is for 60 points, in case of paypal it is for 90 points

jorsuha

Reaction score
Can the experience ticket be used together with the increase in rates?

stin stauer

Reaction score
yee, I don't wanna sound ungrateful with the updates, but since I'm a player from many years ( 9 years +) I always heard cloned pokemons were supposed to be only from kanto, apart from those like (magmortar, rhyperior, electivire, tangrowth) since their pre evo are from kanto, but the rest is kinda messy, it means now that any time new cloneds can be brought to the game, ignoring our work with the normal versions when we buy lots of tms for them, idk.. maybe I'm being narrow minded, but still, any generation besides kanto should then have shiny version. thanks.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
yee, I don't wanna sound ungrateful with the updates, but since I'm a player from many years ( 9 years +) I always heard cloned pokemons were supposed to be only from kanto, apart from those like (magmortar, rhyperior, electivire, tangrowth) since their pre evo are from kanto, but the rest is kinda messy, it means now that any time new cloneds can be brought to the game, ignoring our work with the normal versions when we buy lots of tms for them, idk.. maybe I'm being narrow minded, but still, any generation besides kanto should then have shiny version. thanks.

Thank you for your opinion, we appreciate it :D

Back