What's new

Welcome!

Easter Drawing Contest 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrupeg

I love Kebab
Reaction score
Lucas, sign with your character name on the draw is REQUIRED. Without this, the picture will be disqualified.

Dark Spiritu

Reaction score
Why? Does staff have a better pencil than you guys?

is not the pencil, is the influence of personal being and cause more votes for his drawings

staff would be better not to participate, this event would be better to other players as we do not have spoiler at the event

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
is not the pencil, is the influence of personal being and cause more votes for his drawings

staff would be better not to participate, this event would be better to other players as we do not have spoiler at the event
I am sorry, but we won't exclude 2-3 Tutors from contest only because some of you guys are paranoid. We gonna judge pictures not their authors. That's kinda unfair excluding Tutors from every single contest, limiting them only because they are staff members, If we were favoirizing them, then they would have the best rewards from event, private islands with munchlax/combusken respawns and milion others.
We won't change our mind, and if you don't trust us enough to be fair with everyone, then don't participate, simple.

Little Raezor

Reaction score
I am sorry, but we won't exclude 2-3 Tutors from contest only because some of you guys are paranoid. We gonna judge pictures not their authors. That's kinda unfair excluding Tutors from every single contest, limiting them only because they are staff members, If we were favoirizing them, then they would have the best rewards from event, private islands with munchlax/combusken respawns and milion others.
We won't change our mind, and if you don't trust us enough to be fair with everyone, then don't participate, simple.

Agree, the tutors work for free and they cant participate on events? pls they deserve that and more e.e

Skyrus

Reaction score
Agree, the tutors work for free and they cant participate on events? pls they deserve that and more e.e

Tutors got the ability to let their pokemon talk :3, they have free diamond account and a free outfit so it's not really like they work for free :p just saying

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Tutors got the ability to let their pokemon talk :3, they have free diamond account and a free outfit so it's not really like they work for free :p just saying

What an useful ability, we are not premium (if we dont buy diamonds others chars from account can't use tp, and we have limited vip list + locker.. What a good thing), an ugly outfit, so YES we work for free

Skyrus

Reaction score
What an useful ability, we are not premium (if we dont buy diamonds others chars from account can't use tp, and we have limited vip list + locker.. What a good thing), an ugly outfit, so YES we work for free

Well you can only play 1 char so yea even if ur vip and locker are limited you still can use all the diamond features, outfit might be ugly but what do we have to pay for an extra outfit, points on the site... And yea the talking pokemon thing isn't usefull but it's fun, I don't see why normal players shouldn't be able to use it with a cooldown of 30 seconds or something (maybe diamond account only)

Trokalyo

Reaction score
My first drawing e.e

2ly08cj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back