What's new

Welcome!

Duel and Guild Improvements

Yhamal

Reaction score
Hello Guys!
Today im coming here to share with you all(Players and Staff) a few ideas.

We could give more space to guilds, creating a new system ingame for it.
This system can have a menu (like pokedex's menu) who shows all guilds in server.
In this menu, you can put info like those: http://padventures.org/index.php/guilds/view/7379
Guild picture, message of the day, name of the players who are in it + their levels and...
This is where it gets interesting: Duel Points

We can create a ranked system for duels:
When a player from guild A goes ranked guild duel with a player from guild B, the winner scores points for his guild, and this system can also be used for a Solo Rank.
Those points will be showed on the guild's menu and maybe we can have monthly prizes for the top guilds.

About the Solo Rank:
Any player is responsible for his own points by going ranked duel agaisnt any other player. Those points is displayed in another menu just like in the guilds.

This is just the main idea, I wish you can help with improvements on that, like brackets and other stuff, please express your opinion folks

I know it needs a hard work, but this could motivate a lot of players and turn the game really more fun!

Last edited:

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
What about guild where ppl dont like duels? hm... They will be ridiculed.

Little Raezor

Reaction score
I would tell my brother than join another guild and defeat him a thousand times then we win the monthly reward and share them.
Bad idea in my opinion

Yhamal

Reaction score
Well, for this problem a fast solution is putting a tax for ranked duels, like 50hd or maybe more/less. And a % of this money can be used for the prizes

Yhamal

Reaction score
@roxen321 Guilds can choose if they want to participate in the ranks or not, so who doesn't like duels can be neutral.

Back