What's new

Welcome!

Dragon Fury

Zifoo

Reaction score

When dragon fury activate it hits twice like razor leaf, then the Gyarados this hting 4.5k + on Dragonite, rather than to nerf the roost of Dragonite you guys should reduce damage of dragon fury, it is used very easily and have a very high damage.
gets to be ridiculous in 3 passive Gyarados [70] kills a Dragonite [100], with roost healing 50% nite have more chances but now its like flipping a coin =/

edit: in my point of view dragon fury of all pokes should have minor damage or only rare pokes should have passive skills. what dou you guys think?

Last edited:

Som

Reaction score
It hits Dragonite for so much because it's a dragon type move and Dragonite takes 4x damage from dragons/dragon type moves. Check the damage on a neutral pokemon, you shall see it's not that much.

Zifoo

Reaction score
It hits Dragonite for so much because it's a dragon type move and Dragonite takes 4x damage from dragons/dragon type moves. Check the damage on a neutral pokemon, you shall see it's not that much.

i tested it, it hits like 1400+700 you think that normal easy to make and get lvl, that anyone has, it should hit so much?

edit: in 3 furys it can kill a nite that has 13k+- of HP
in 3 furys it will hit 6k in normal pokes, it can kill easyly an alakazan [100], gengar [100] and so much other pokes...

edit2:

still thinking that's not so much?
ps: my gyarados is lv 60

Last edited:

Tedric

Reaction score
The problem here isn't damage of dragon fury. The problem here is gyarados using that too much.

Zifoo

Reaction score
The problem here isn't damage of dragon fury. The problem here is gyarados using that too much.

maybe, buy I think a poke common and inexpensive, should not have as strong a passive.

Nitrous

Reaction score
Its obviously that gyarados is overpowered, thats why every single player in the server have a gyarados. Gyarados use too much dragon furry and its to strong.

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
maybe, buy I think a poke common and inexpensive, should not have as strong a passive.

The price and the rareness of pokemons does NOT have nothing to do with his strenght.

Examples:
When a pokemon becomes more cheaper he does NOT become more weaker.
When a pokemon is catched and becomes more common he does NOT become more weaker.

Zifoo

Reaction score
The price and the rareness of pokemons does NOT have nothing to do with his strenght.

Examples:
When a pokemon is catched and becomes more common he does NOT become more weaker.

Your example has nothing to do with what I said, I mean it's easy to do and it is not uncommon. In my view comums pokemon should not be so strong, what is the point in having a rare pokemon if the comum is better? why waste time / money in rare If you can just lvl common pokes?

Tedric

Reaction score

Examples:

He was rare in beginning but he never was rare at all because magikarp is too easy to catch and put on day care.

Anyway I think gyarados should be strong. But ye passive is coming too much times.

Dr Masters

Reaction score
Yeah. Its Really. Is VERY VERY injust to dragonite!
Dragonite need more power

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Dragonite is ok I think, but Gyarados is very overpowered

Yhamal

Reaction score
I do not think of balance, I think that is just one advantage of the pokemon in particular whether they were exactly balanced pokemon pokemon would not be fun, attack dragon fury varies because sometimes the Gyarados can use 3 Dragon Fury in a duel or not use any time ...

Last edited:

Yhamal

Reaction score
i tested it, it hits like 1400+700 you think that normal easy to make and get lvl, that anyone has, it should hit so much?

edit: in 3 furys it can kill a nite that has 13k+- of HP
in 3 furys it will hit 6k in normal pokes, it can kill easyly an alakazan [100], gengar [100] and so much other pokes...

edit2:

still thinking that's not so much?
ps: my gyarados is lv 60
This is irrelevant, because these damages are a water type Pokemon against a fire type Pokémon

Back