What's new

Welcome!

Mega sceptile!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tasker

Reaction score
I have seen that recently they have closed a post from Sceptile, but in this post I want to focus directly on the mega

Well first I hope you don't tell me that each pokemon should defend itself against its weaknesses, emphasizing that every NEW pokemon that you implement in the game is capable of killing their weaknesses or lowering them a lot of life (there is evidence)
Well,rock tomb is the perfect move to defend against your weaknesses,I would change it for dragon dance I think the dragon dance is unnecessary

with leaf blade and storm + its protection I think it is enough to level (THIS IS FOR THE GUYS THAT SAYS IS BAD TO HUNT. dude he learn good moves in tm set to lvl up

same note that with rock tomb it would already have 2 paralyzing moves !!! IT WOULD ELIMINATE SCALE SHOT !!

He also learns rock slide and rock tomb according to bulbapedia any of those 2 moves would be excellent ,I think rock tomb its better for him

To balance it with the dragon moves I would put one of passive on it that would be left to your conscience, i think dragon pulse is good.

!!!! here comes the funny thing this pokemon has a GREAT TAIL but does not have respective movements to the tail !!!

Here I want to suggest IRON TAIL <<-- move that I think I would put in place of SCALE SHOT
Also this pokemon has a special movement that is with its great tail it charges and throws it against the enemy (special like ash greninjas water shuriken)
my suggestion was to make a move that deals damage with PLANT / DRAG combo type "USING TAIL" <-- !!

Mega Sceptile.
Passive: Fury Cutter ----> Dragon Pulse
Secret Power
Razor leaf
scale shot ----> Iron Tail
Pursuit
Grass knot
Dragon Dance ----> Rock Tomb
Protect
False Swipe
Deafen
Leaf Storm---> PLANT/DRAGON TYPE MOVE THAT I SUGGEST NAME EXAMPLE DRAGON LEAF TAIL XD ONLY A EXAMPLE

It's a cool pokemon! I'd say it if it only worked, that's why no one uses it XD

emphasize that I am not supported by those who made the other post I believe their suggestions are always for their benefit that's why I gave several options to change the only move that I agree with them is rock tomb

thanks greetings:13:

Last edited:

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Bro, if you are going to create a thread about a poke that needs rebalance, u shouldnt put unnecessary comments that provokes discussion. U are saying that I post for my benefit? I wish I had Mega Sceptile.
I just wanted this poke had a buff because I consider he is bad for pvp like you with almost 'same suggestions', but the decission was taken it will be for pve, so this thread should be closed.

Ps: Dont suggest difficult changes, for example adding TM3 for Mr Mime or adding a move dual type (I know that exists), but is better and easier make changes with moves that are in game.

tasker

Reaction score
In the previous post they focused more on their normal form, I focus on the mega form
greetings dear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back