What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Downloading files

Hilfiger

Reaction score
Hello friends, I downloaded the client more after running it is on this screen and it never loads or does not download, I am very anxious to play and I cannot because of this big problem that is occurring with me.

I have already downloaded the PA Modern 11.0.8 client again.
I ran as ADM and the problem continues now I come here to appeal to the community so they can help me.
Use win8.
I will also attach the client folder file "padclient.log" which shows some errors and connection failures.

Screen

downloading_erro.png

thank you all.

demzpacito

Reaction score
try to uncheck "download files via proxy" on settings window and reopen, might be it since proxy #1 went down yday (not sure if came back tho)

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
You downloaded a client version which is pointing to our previous host, we no longer have access to it since we moved to a new server, in our web there are new download links with the correct addresses.

Bubek

Reaction score
I have the same problem. Just downloaded client from the website and still it doesn't work, what can I do more? Don't want to lose last day of event :(

Soksok

Reaction score
I have the same problem. Just downloaded client from the website and still it doesn't work, what can I do more? Don't want to lose last day of event :(

i have the same problem OhGodNo

Xigenon488

Reaction score
i am living same problem too. İ check website i havent seen any new client link today. Yeesterday night i was playing without problem.

Bubek

Reaction score
i am living same problem too. İ check website i havent seen any new client link today. Yeesterday night i was playing without problem.

Yee exactly, I was playing about 7hours ago without any problems, idk what could change since then

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
I have already reported it to Raissa as I have the same issue and yesterday on other PC I was able to login after downloading a new client.

Xigenon488

Reaction score
where is newclient link? i haven't seen any link or news in website?

Bubek

Reaction score
I think there wasn't any new link, just the 11.0.8 client from Downloads section on website.

Back