What's new

Welcome!

Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

in

Reaction score
Could somebody from staff answer about it? Should be like that? Its pretty annoying when we need to wait after using revive, but maybe its a weakness of ditto.

in

Reaction score
The Ditto in your memory system, is not loading CDs with revive like all other pokemons. After asking some STAFF members, it seemed clear to me that this is a bug and not meant to be.

Refff

Eann

Reaction score
Could somebody from staff answer about it? Should be like that? Its pretty annoying when we need to wait after using revive, but maybe its a weakness of ditto.

x2 i want this too

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
also, since when we open the first memory slot, the ditto unlearn how to transform into what it is seeing, it is only able to transform into what it had previously memorised.

It would not be more reasonable if it maintain this ability which is a signature of him?? I mean what is the point of removing such ability, obviously transforming through memory card is better, it spend the item, but for a amount of time it transform with 2 tms, while the other transformation does not spend itens but it is a weaker transformation (without tms)

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
is this a bug? I memorizes cloned sandslash, but transformation sprite is of regular sandslash, have to confirm the hp of these pokes at lvl 83

https://prnt.sc/pemsua

BPaFBB1.png

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Bump i quess its not a big deal to fix it at least cooldown bug after using revives

Actually propably it is since were some comments about it and still is not fixed. Maybe in future you will get answer. :7:

in

Reaction score
ola amgio?
09.01.2019-09.02.2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back