What's new

Welcome!

Ditto is ruined.... BALANCE?

Khan

Reaction score
First you guys nerf ditto's defence shit loads. Then now you've decided to nerf it even further. 3x more time to transform before 25 sec. Then 30 sec. now 90 sec. And still transformation only last 5 min. And it goes back to normal if u call it back to pokeball.

You've made ditto useless now. Thanks. Now please this is my suggestion. increase duration of transformation to 3x more since 3x more time to transform I think its only fitting to have 15-20 min transformation last. And make so it doesnt go back to normal when calling it back to pokeball.

Also why not passive work? Ditto is shit now even more than before.

All that agree with me (that has ditto). Right below Signed. Or whatever.

pedroqg

Reaction score
Agreed 100% ²
Or Add passives + transforme 25 mim + Def

Tummi

Reaction score
Def + Transform 10-15 min + doesn't go normal when call back.

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
Ditto was noob if did not have a healing pokemon near to copy, and now is even worse... would be cool if he keep transformed in pokeboll or at least copy passives...

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
I agree with raising cooldown of transform, but lasting 5 min is trash

Signed!

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
If you are using ditto and switch to another poke and then swith back to ditto again, you will have a useless pokemon for almost 90 seconds, because ditto will not be transformed and will not be able to transform :/

Kuiyt

Reaction score
agreed !!!!
DITTO NEED CHANGE BUT FOR GOOD....
MORE TIEM TO TRANSFORM

Squiller

Reaction score
agreed 100% ditto now is a shit because 90sec in transform wtf???? and only 5 min ....

Shin

Reaction score
I agree just with the time , I mean 5 mins of transformation is pretty unfair now , but appart from that :p

Khan

Reaction score
bump someone from the staff answer us. Please

Ditto is totally useless now both to hunt and to duell. Before only good thing about ditto is you could win many duells if u knew how to use it. But now I get owned by a lvl 50 kadabra vs my ditto. My ditto is 88. You call that BALANCE?!!?!?

Last edited:

[N]erox

Reaction score
Indeed, even when ditto had 30 sec transform time it wasn't even THAT good, you just had to use the right pokemons to transform into, now its just a piece of crap, come on..why not fixing pokemons instead of ruining them?

Lesiz

Reaction score
Indeed, even when ditto had 30 sec transform time it wasn't even THAT good, you just had to use the right pokemons to transform into, now its just a piece of crap, come on..why not fixing pokemons instead of ruining them?

Lol? ditto was the most cheater poke, you could transform when it was loaded and "poof" you win the duel, now it is balanced because of the secs for transform.

Back