What's new

Welcome!

Please do something for Linoone, for God's sake...

Acrobata

Reaction score
Hello everyone, here again Acrobata,
I want to invite you to see this dirty moveset:

1668210372348.png
I would like to know if they could change this disgusting moveset that Linoone has, because for God's sake, this pokemon is not capable of beating even my grandmother in a wheelchair.
Maybe giving it back some healing movement like "rest" like it had before, or giving it more attacks with which it can defend itself against other types of pokemon, because as much as it can't beat a ghost type, nor can it beat another normal type , you made this pokemon so useless.
I hope you can read this soon because it is a scandal, did you read correctly? it's a SCANDAL
Have a good day, greetings.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
normal types have the worst balance, maybe something like they did with dragon type would work
many normal spells already have 50% more damage, than elemental versions, for example boomburst deals 4000-4500 damage to netural pokemons while hydropump 3000.

There will be new held boosting damage of normal spells by x%, but effective only in PvE, which will exclude bosses, and wont work along with moxie.

Acrobata

Reaction score
But then you won't do anything with this miserable Pokemon? In other words, not even with God's blessing can he fight well, he's a disaster

Back