What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] Discussion Forum

Cesittos

Reaction score
As longs as I know a Forum/Board/Community is a place where players can share ideas, debate, etc...
I wrote a huge topic, which I knew some stuff could not be accepted. However I had a monocratic answer super fast.
I expected to hear players about megas experience. Diferent visions of game. However the topic was closed.

I wonder why the staff is so salty when people suggest diferent visions of game.
Do we really need to censor a thread cause 1 regular player/staff dislike and answered by all community?
U can dislike part of my topic, but for sure something there could be used or discussed a little bit more.

I guess Mega Swampert is total trash, but someone did not agree with some other pokemons listed. So he decided to ignore all the idea of the topic and answer a huge NO.

Anyways....

Congratulations, Pad.
Lovely Game Support.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Well opened it since i just wrote a post (and have not closed it) but do not expect that any of what you wrote there would be done (the only thing i can agree on is that swampert need a change)

Cesittos

Reaction score
Well opened it since i just wrote a post (and have not closed it) but do not expect that any of what you wrote there would be done (the only thing i can agree that needs a change is swampert)

Yes.... But that's not the topic to discuss Megas.

Its to complaint about about the censure I had.

You are welcome.

Back