What's new

Welcome!

Deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyrus

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why I am deleted and with some proofs please? All I know is I barely play (semi retired, which means I play with updates and events only), I login once a month maybe just to check things out with friends. Suddenly Daneii msgd me on facebook telling me I am deleted ...

Greetings,
Skyrus
Pearl

kirius

Reaction score
so I read in another thread, you was deleted by buying a cloned scyzor
(Paying real money)

Skyrus

Reaction score
so I read in another thread, you was deleted by buying a cloned scyzor
(Paying real money)

I did no such thing, I'm retired why would I pay money for a game I barely or don't play. Bosnian lend/shared his C Scizor with me because I asked him if I could use it since he wasn't really using it. Last time I checked it's not illegal to share pokemons with friends, it's on ur own risk though.

I'm curious what proof Raissa can show for this deletion because if she would just check my login history she would know I'm retired lol.

Skyrus

Reaction score
I have already seen that, but there is no proof on me buying it for real money. I was deleted so that means Raissa has to show me what proof she has for this deletion. Kenan saying he sold C Scizor for cash doesn't actually means he sold it, right. I can give u my pokemon and than tell the gm, you actually bought it for real cash. Doesn't mean you actually did, so why should u get punished without proof. I know I didn't pay Kenan because why would I, I login once a month maybe to talk with friends.

Vengo

Banned user
Reaction score
Dude, you and Bosnian have been deleted and my ACC INFO have been changed. No one gives a fuck they just wanted to get rid od us. And wanna know why? We shared the same house and Pokémon, some od them are from Ketos wich Aga and Ketos wanted to sell for real cash. After we rejected to give them back they made a fake report, deleted you 2 when you borrowed Scizor, also changed my ACC INFO to prevent that I take something from the house. So the corupted side od the staff team did this to protect their positiona as CM GM... After years of plaing this game we got deleted, scamed just like that without any rights and a valid reason.

Vengo

Banned user
Reaction score
As I said above, they just wanted to get rid of us. They do not have any proof, and they Can not have any since no one bought anything for RL cash.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
It has been proven that Bosnian has been selling his pokemons, mentioned that sold cloned scizor and it magically appeared on your account. If you are "retired" why would you even borrow it?
(not gonna mention what happened with Demon King's pokemon, everyone know it, but none has proofs.) You won't be undeleted.

@Vengo
Go and hit your head on the wall, that's the best solution for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back