What's new

Welcome!

Defending for Character Deletion

thiagotrb

Reaction score
Well, I'm a player from Diamond server of Padventures, my name is Bruno and my character's nick is:
Aliado.
So this post isn't for me at all but because a friend, his char was deleted by a justified ocurrence.
Anyway I'm here to help him in to explain, it happened has passed some time: he was deleted by posting other pokemon games message in trade.
He told me unbeliveing that was by his little brother (really plays with him, but prefer otservers) so i told him then to make a topic explaining that. He saw to me that he doesn't know how to do forum account and topic, i teached him but he doesn't speak english at all.
His character is: Thirsty
And here I am, to try this contact, it was a very bad luck and because the pokemons on char was taken from his one named Vorvix to help his brother on Thirsty. The most problem wasn't the char at all but the pokemons that came from Vorvix to play togheter with his brother till he get "strong".
So i hope you to understand and belive in that and if it is possible, to undelete the character or any alternative sentence to this case.
Att: Aliado
Thanks and Good Luck on keeping the game, thanks, play make good to me.

thiagotrb

Reaction score
Gm I still waiting ur answer, hope u to linsten me, thanks!

Aliado

Demon King

Reaction score
Funny that everyone have little brother who accidently played when some GM banned you.
xD becous they scared to say i broke the rulez of Padventures
YOu guys are wack be a men and be ready for the punnishment :D
no cry about brother etc try somting new like my sister hit me for give my pass and acc name
and broke the rules xD haters gonna hate xD

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
The little bro story has me fed up even with the botters..

thiagotrb

Reaction score
DOESN'T MATTER, MY FRIEND "VORVIX" LOST HIS CHAR WHEN HIS LITTLE BROTHER "VORMIX" DID IT ON THEYR COMMON ACCOUNT "Thirsty", I REALLY APRECIATE U GUYS TRY'IN TO HELP ME WITH THOSE HELPFUL COMMENTS BT I'M JUST WAITING THE GM AND I REALLY HOPE HE ACCEPT MY MESSAGE, BEING EASLY FOUND LIKE A F. LIE OR NOT... THANKS!

AND MY FRIEND DOESN'T SPEAK ENGLISH, REALLY THANKYOU GUYS.
has passed many time since he got deleted and i told him many times to do it, now he's back and I'm tryin to help with his pokes, that u don't know what pokes were... he got eevee's, flareon, jolteon, togetic, onix, something like that...
will be hard to work to it again... I'm just helping, thanks.

I'm Aliado from Diamond.

thiagotrb

Reaction score
is really funny but i don't have another version to tell, i can make many looking better... thanks.

Back