What's new

Welcome!

Dead Penalty and some fixes

Ludacha

Reaction score
This is so annoying...
Big amount of HP as first...losing time as never just to get some % on pokes and char
And die in 1 second and lose all what i made for 1h...somehow stupid

Atlast change 1o f that...hp or death penalty...this is totaly bad...so boring to play
Idk how you tought to motiavete people to play more with this...my motivation and as i see other people for exp is 0

Also can say...R.I.P. PA with this

suero12

Reaction score
It is only 2% exp lost when you die, it isn't much, sure it might be alot in higher levels but either way they do have good pokemons that can easily earn back those 2% aswell earn more.
If you whine because you are dying alot, then go somewhere else that's not where you die.

SpinarakMan

Reaction score
Well, I don't need to do any useless comment anyways, Spoder just gets off by 6 days and you guys turn PA into sh*t? wtf.

flapjackhere

Reaction score
ok
168tv1v.png

ItzMattek

Reaction score
Stop cryin and play more carefully... High level players lose more exp than 80-90 lvl... cuz it's only 2% but guys pleas stop cry !!
I know that go to Mr. Eko and change residence is easiest way to be in other city/exp hunts but thats your choice: fast to come or slower but without losing anything -.-

Epic Mickey

Reaction score
It seems like pa staff is working hard on destroy their game, with the pass of time they just get worse, i'm glad they're losing players because they deserve it = ), since i get retired i was waiting for some motivation to make me come back and still nothing... sad :S

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
gaining 400k exp instead of 200k on Gengar mansion at 177lvl(!!) is huge diffrence, but thanks for the answer ^^
If you make all that, then players lvl 60 with exp ticket activated will get 100 in a day .-.

Epic Mickey

Reaction score
It is only 2% exp lost when you die, it isn't much, sure it might be alot in higher levels but either way they do have good pokemons that can easily earn back those 2% aswell earn more.
If you whine because you are dying alot, then go somewhere else that's not where you die.

Here's where some people came to play without losing exp, and now they lose, guess how they feel? ^^

Back