What's new

Welcome!

Dead Penalty and some fixes

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello guys,
We've decided to enable death penalty. That means from now on you will be losing some exp if your character dies. But don't worry, it is not a big change.
It will be not possible to buy blessings - that does not exist.

How it will look like?
2% from percentage to next level, for example if you have 50% to level 100 after death you will havr 48% to 100.
that includes all player levels

Other changes:
* Cooldown of teleport has been decreased to 7 minutes
* Character's hp has been boosted
* Exp for pokes has been boosted
* hp of first evolution Pokemon has been changed to old one
* hp of second evolution Pokemon has been decreased
* hp of some Pokemons with rest (for example snorlax) has been nerfed

EDIT JANO

Dead penalty has been changed to 2% of the EXPERIENCE NEEDED FOR NEXT LEVEL, for all levels.

It means you will always lose 2%

The numbers might be changed but from now will work based on EXPERIENCE NEEDED FOR NEXT LEVEL instead of all experience.

Last edited:

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
Hope that you remove it (Dead Penalty) for the best of PA, or tomorrow you'll see like 30+ retirement threads.

I know that you're trying to do the best for all of us, but please no one likes this one.

Sorry but it's true :/

Last edited:

Barystas

Reaction score
I don't really know who approved death penaltybut he is drunk or stupid <- this is my opinion. If I could say it in way that people, who make CHANGES* would understand I just would say: just buy this PA servers and do what you want. Don't ask people what they think about it but don't count for the money from this game either.

*shitty changes only they like and they adding this without any f*king post of forum. Idk why we have forum? Its f*kin decoration, huh? If YOU are not posting here ANYTHING before you do it so what's the point of forum? To tell us how you fked up game even MORE with next update? CONGRATS! You just won jelly d*ck price <WOLOLOLOLO>
I'm not mad about death penalty. I'm mad cuz you are doing what you like to do and you are not asking US, community what we think about it. You just give this and say "If you don't like it- f*ck off, we will not change it anywan, we worked so hard on it" BUT... no one asked for it, lawl.

Sorry for my aggresive post, but as you can read (or not, judging by your actions) it's more that I can take. You are giving us shitty changes and we have to be glad cuz something is going on here, YAY! IM SO HAPPY...

No.

EDIT//

Adding death penalty really S*CK BALLS. If you want make TIBIA just remove pokemons and give us swords, bows and shit : )

MAYBE ADD DEATH PENATLY FOR POKES?! Poke fainted -10% of EXP BAR! YAAAY SO HARD THEN! SO MANY DONATIONS -> No.

Last edited:

Szacho

Reaction score
Hope that you remove it (Dead Penalty) for the best of PA, or tomorrow you'll see like 30+ retire threads.

I know that you're trying to do the best for all of us, but please no one likes this one.

I'm sorry for this, but... agree.

Raptor

Reaction score
Hope that you remove it (Dead Penalty) for the best of PA, or tomorrow you'll see like 30+ retirement threads.

+1 short

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
something funnier now!! xD for now, only brave people will be expiing :D nice job
Im just worried about the amount of players that we'll lose until this one is removed .-.

Last edited:

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
I don't really know who approved death penaltybut he is drunk or stupid <- this is my opinion. If I could say it in way that people, who make CHANGES* would understand I just would say: just buy this PA servers and do what you want. Don't ask people what they think about it but don't count for the money from this game either.

*shitty changes only they like and they adding this without any f*king post of forum. Idk why we have forum? Its f*kin decoration, huh? If YOU are not posting here ANYTHING before you do it so what's the point of forum? To tell us how you fked up game even MORE with next update? CONGRATS! You just won jelly d*ck price <WOLOLOLOLO>
I'm not mad about death penalty. I'm mad cuz you are doing what you like to do and you are not asking US, community what we think about it. You just give this and say "If you don't like it- f*ck off, we will not change it anywan, we worked so hard on it" BUT... no one asked for it, lawl.

Sorry for my aggresive post, but as you can read (or not, judging by your actions) it's more that I can take. You are giving us shitty changes and we have to be glad cuz something is going on here, YAY! IM SO HAPPY...

No.

EDIT//

Adding death penalty really S*CK BALLS. If you want make TIBIA just remove pokemons and give us swords, bows and shit : )

MAYBE ADD DEATH PENATLY FOR POKES?! Poke fainted -10% of EXP BAR! YAAAY SO HARD THEN! SO MANY DONATIONS -> No.

your feelings are pretty understandable, like i said last time there should be a bridge in Staff and Community-

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
This s%#t ain't logical....just block login to char for 10 minutes, that way no ones abuse teleport death.
It doesnt matter bro, this game have been always with a system that you wouldnt lose exp after dying and idk if you remember but years ago they put this system and many players lost like 3~4 lvls in a normal hunt.
It should be changed asap.

bazinho

Reaction score
Welcome to Real Life {:

do you Think Ash would Die everytime he wants to go somewhere? -.-

Let's be Honest, What About the Nature of RPG!!!!!!

There are Bikes, Motorcicles, Hopefully some Skates in the Future.

Stop Complaining and Start to Apreciate <3
Welcome to Real Life????? You Play POKEMON ONLINE and want compare with REAL LIFE????
I don't understand ...

Back