• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello guys,
We are going to release daily dungeon tasks, where every 35-45 days 1 player with biggest amount of points will be able to get a mega evolution stone (rest of players depending on amount of points will be able to get other rewards such as tm cases etc). Dungeon will be released in november, short time after halloween event.

I don't want to describe all the details, because it may change yet. That's all the info needed for now.

To get access to the dungeon, you will have to do some tasks, collect some items, which will be non tradeable/dropable. This part will be released earlier as you have to do it before dungeon gets open (it's kind of competition).

Right now we would like to ask you:
- Which mega evolution stone should be as reward in the 1st daily dungeon task?

Choose wisely!

requirements will be announced between 10-15 october.

[other mega pokemons may appear in next dungeon, so next poll

Ludacha

Reaction score
Nice to see this...buuut
Im trying to get stone from this 4 we have. I got bunch of items they droped and they are included in nothing
Could atleast add them on this dangeouns or something... i wasted 300% of lvl in that POI

Anyway,nice to see this in game. Ill give my best

rey maligno

Reaction score
Hello guys,
We are going to release daily dungeon tasks, where every 35-45 days 1 player with biggest amount of points will be able to get a mega evolution stone (rest of players depending on amount of points will be able to get other rewards such as tm cases etc). Dungeon will be released in november, short time after halloween event.

I don't want to describe all the details, because it may change yet. That's all the info needed for now.

To get access to the dungeon, you will have to do some tasks, collect some items, which will be non tradeable/dropable. This part will be released earlier as you have to do it before dungeon gets open (it's kind of competition).

Right now we would like to ask you:
- Which mega evolution stone should be as reward in the 1st daily dungeon task?

Choose wisely!

requirements will be announced between 10-15 october.

[other mega pokemons may appear in next dungeon, so next poll

Hermosa noticia para el 10 de octubre ya que cumplo años :D

Saludos Rey Maligno..

Obreviate

Reaction score
Great to see that there's no kind of "block" in respect of any Mega pkm as was said before, in which we wouldn't see Mega forms of pkms that had their cloned or shiny version ... scizor, metagross and some others. Just amazing. I still keep hoping for the day in which i could have my blastoisinite <3, but for now ... Slowbronite, for sure.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Isn't possible to get random mega evo item? As you can see, every player has his own "dream" mega pokemon.
Btw, idea is good. Now we will have more chance to get any mega pokemon! :)

Ladyrawr

Reaction score
What about the Cloned pokes, will I be abble to evolve my C Pinsir?

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Again talking of things without knowing its mechanics.

Players will be able to enter there once a day for approx 1 hour.

The problem is when you cant login one day and you lost ur chance thats why i said its for no lifes .-.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
The problem is when you cant login one day and you lost ur chance thats why i said its for no lifes .-.
No life term has nothing to do with daily log ins for 1 hour. Sorry but we can't make everyone happy.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Suggestions:
- Random stone (instead of just fixed one)
- One per account (simillar to TM Tasks, you choose the char to go there and that's it)
- As soon as a guy gets it, lost the access (to avoid people fighting for the respawn with people that haven't got it yet)

Other than that, keep up with the good work.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Suggestions:
- One per account (simillar to TM Tasks, you choose the char to go there and that's it)
- As soon as a guy gets it, lost the access (to avoid people fighting for the respawn with people that haven't got it yet)

- It's not going to be random
- That's how we plan it
- not necessary cus it will be like test room.

kingofanything

Reaction score
I have 1 question will this be prize for 1 best player in all servers or in every server 1?

Obreviate

Reaction score
Suggestions:

- It's not going to be random
- That's how we plan it
- not necessary cus it will be like test room.

why everything that is unusual (which would be interesting, i mean) has always these kind of limitations/blocks?
I know we have to avoid comparisons and all those shits relating other servers/otservers. But if you take a look to them, you will see that this kind of thing don't happen, and their economy, gameplay don't get broken. On the contrary, it become until more interesting and competitive. Of course, you could make different stages for those who already have a mega stone, or at least put a limitation to 3 mega per account which should be in an unique char in this account. There are many ways to do this without always adding limitations without make the economy get broken, or even the gameplay. For them who already had these 3 mega stones in an account, you could even add a kind of block ip block idk to daily dungeon task, as already happen in our mini event with npc Aga. It's just my opinion/suggestion ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back