What's new

Welcome!

Cya PA ;**

Status
Not open for further replies.

campy

Reaction score
2 years playing for nothing, so I just want to say good bye to all of you.Good luck in game bla bla bla ... Cya

rakeri

Reaction score
What can I say. I don't know you, but insulting shouldn't be punished by deleting. So many botters, hackers were crying "I won't do it anymore and they were unbanned" (that's only my point of view)

@Kodokan
I don't like how you behave on forum. Every time you cry "just becouse im muslim?". Trust me nobody care about you, your religion etc. It's normal when kids are raging in front of PC screen they write whatever they want and for them it's easier to insult your religion. You are taking it too personally. Everyday I hear "fucking pole", "noob" and many, many more. I just use ignore function couse for me answering that ppl is even more stupid.
For me your behaviour is more racist than all ppl around. Thats all I wanted to say.

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score
What can I say. I don't know you, but insulting shouldn't be punished by deleting. So many botters, hackers were crying "I won't do it anymore and they were unbanned" (that's only my point of view)

@Kodokan
I don't like how you behave on forum. Every time you cry "just becouse im muslim?". Trust me nobody care about you, your religion etc. It's normal when kids are raging in front of PC screen they write whatever they want and for them it's easier to insult your religion. You are taking it too personally. Everyday I hear "fucking pole", "noob" and many, many more. I just use ignore function couse for me answering that ppl is even more stupid.
For me your behaviour is more racist than all ppl around. Thats all I wanted to say.

calm down brow
at least in this thread he is only saying good bye

@topi: gb kodo

Sparkymon

Reaction score
have a nice life...

and i hope you learn a lesson :)

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
gluck in rl,i'll really miss you kodoki,You'r a good friend.

Last edited:

Vengo

Banned user
Reaction score
I don't see any reason why did Kodokan got deleted.
He insulted someone that is true, but max punishment for that is a Notation, even a Ban would be 2 much....
I was banished one time bcs I started a duel with a npc, had power outage I was standing few mins afk at the npc and Hoh~ bansihed me, he didn't knew the reason, but still he banished me... Sometimes ppl overreact with their act's, I think that the same thing happened in this case, a Deletion for an insult is kinda 2 much...
Recently I saw some old players who have been deleted bcs of botting, unexpectedly most of them got undeleted. In my opinion even botters and ppl who broke the rules deserve a second chance. So I don't see any reason why should you not undelete Kodokan....
Honestly this is my personal request...
I sincerely hope that you will take into consideration this request...
It would be to bad that we loose another player and a friend in this game ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back