What's new

Welcome!

Crystal Onix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soksok

Reaction score
Hi
I would like to ask you to change 2 movements on Crystal Onix as it does not have any movements that represent its base form rock/earth type as Gyarados and Red Gyarados that have attacks representative of them.

So this is my suggest...

Crystal Tail 15 seg
Powder Snow 15 seg
Surf 40 seg
Aqua Pulse 35 seg
Crystal Swipe 45 seg ----> Rock Power (Same coldown and damage in x2)
Icicle Shot 15 seg
Ice Shard 15 seg ----> Stampide (Same coldown and damage in x2)
Underwater 50 seg
Crystal Blast 45 seg
Avalanche 50 seg

23:23 Your Crystal Onix deals 1614 damage to a Palossand. <----- damage of ice shard in x2 (per hit)
23:24 Your Crystal Onix deals 2006 damage to a Palossand. <----- damage of crystal swipe in x2 (per hit)

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Hi
I would like to ask you to change 2 movements on Crystal Onix as it does not have any movements that represent its base form rock/earth type as Gyarados and Red Gyarados that have attacks representative of them.

So this is my suggest...

Crystal Tail 15 seg
Powder Snow 15 seg
Surf 40 seg
Aqua Pulse 35 seg
Icicle Shot 15 seg
Underwater 50 seg
Crystal Blast 45 seg
Avalanche 50 seg

23:23 Your Crystal Onix deals 1614 damage to a Palossand. <----- damage of ice shard in x2 (per hit)
23:24 Your Crystal Onix deals 2006 damage to a Palossand. <----- damage of crystal swipe in x2 (per hit)

C onix should get change, but not pure change only for duels, hell no..

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Hi

So this is my suggest...

Crystal Tail 15 seg
Powder Snow 15 seg
Surf 40 seg
Aqua Pulse 35 seg
Icicle Shot 15 seg
Underwater 50 seg
Crystal Blast 45 seg
Avalanche 50 seg

Soksok

Reaction score

Crystal onix is fine, currently it has 3 expansive ice attacks and you can put 2 more expansives in tm depending on what you want, maybe if you prefer a pokemon for lvl you could suggest adding to its list of tms mist and ice storm, but the small changes that make its original rock / earth form base noticeable are essential.

Ashtib

Reaction score
18:43 Caxoide [21]: disagreed

close this thead.

why we would close thread because "caxoxd" say disagreed? or for ur order?... if someone of staff close the thread is because consider that c onix it's okay, so stop acting like a child, a forum is that... let every people to make his suggest/comment about some topic, if you dont like some player then ignore the comments and thats all but stop provoking others.

THANKS ;) XOXO

Zecao

Reaction score
why we would close thread because "caxoxd" say disagreed? or for ur order?... if someone of staff close the thread is because consider that c onix it's okay, so stop acting like a child, a forum is that... let every people to make his suggest/comment about some topic, if you dont like some player then ignore the comments and thats all but stop provoking others.

THANKS ;) XOXO

I do not know bro, I think I disagree because it is simply a pokemon that could be better, that is a child's attitude, everyone and most of the duelists create their strategies trying to counteract the things that are "op "Nobody talks about the 25s of gengar in his thief, nobody talks about the fact that it is practically a pokemon that in the first serve has counters" counted on the fingers "
I think that only publishing things that benefit you, and not because you want to make a pokemon better if it is a child, and with regard to "closing the thread" is simply a joke, it is boring to be calm in PVP and constantly indirect , well, putting the victim like the victim without knowing that he is going through a somewhat toxic period, is fun.
and it is not to provoke or anything, I am calm with my friends "Relajao dando vuelta en la jeepeta"

PS: hear sok, its necessary a little change with CR

Last edited:

Ashtib

Reaction score
I do not know bro, I think I disagree because it is simply a pokemon that could be better, that is a child's attitude, everyone and most of the duelists create their strategies trying to counteract the things that are "op "Nobody talks about the 25s of gengar in his thief, nobody talks about the fact that it is practically a pokemon that in the first serve has counters" counted on the fingers "
I think that only publishing things that benefit you, and not because you want to make a pokemon better if it is a child, and with regard to "closing the thread" is simply a joke, it is boring to be calm in PVP and constantly indirect , well, putting the victim like the victim without knowing that he is going through a somewhat toxic period, is fun.
and it is not to provoke or anything, I am calm with my friends "Relajao dando vuelta en la jeepeta"

Fix your problems with him in PM, dont publish it here. Thats all. Mucho texto bro.

Caxoxd1

Reaction score

First of all,you shouldn't use a thread of rebalance to tell jokes or provoke another player, you can do it in pvp or by msg. I really dont take care about your joke XD, but please I would ask you to have more respect to the owners of a thread and people who are interested about it. Instead telling jokes in a serious thread or only saying that Crystal onix should be improved because Red gyarados was improved, you should tell us why it needs an improvement.

Also, you shouldnt approach to talk about other pokes that arent referred to the main thread (in case they have smth in commom), believe me that is totally annoying see you doing this in every thread, if you want to create a thread about another poke, just do it.

Ps: Mega absol has thief of 25s and Shiny Greninja has thief of 15s for your knowledge.

Last edited:

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
I just wanted to say that im beautiful, and womans generally loves me.

Gandryk

Reaction score
As owner of a Crystal Onix my suggestion would be only to change the Surf at how it was, right, Sting? Because in 2018-2019ish Surf's CD was at 30s as every poke/TM and now just Crystal Onix has 40s.
Plus at least for me it doesn't need any change it's fine sometimes it's able to kill fire (one of his weakness) and there is no chance that a Pokemon should kill every weakness, right now the only thing to do against Crystal Onix it's a steel, if not you are going to sufffer alot.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Im not dueler, prefer pve, i own c onix and my suggestion is not change him, or give him water pulse instead of surf.

Soksok

Reaction score
First of all,you shouldn't use a thread of rebalance to tell jokes or provoke another player, you can do it in pvp or by msg. I really dont take care about your joke XD, but please I would ask you to have more respect to the owners of a thread and people who are interested about it. Instead telling jokes in a serious thread or only saying that Crystal onix should be improved because Red gyarados was improved, you should tell us why it needs an improvement.

Also, you shouldnt approach to talk about other pokes that arent referred to the main thread (in case they have smth in commom), believe me that is totally annoying see you doing this in every thread, if you want to create a thread about another poke, just do it.

Ps: Mega absol has thief of 25s and Shiny Greninja has thief of 15s for your knowledge.

First of all, Crystal Onix has been the only mythical one that has not been rebalanced and I think that it is already necessary, as you will already know Crystal Onix is a different form from normal Onix where it acquires a body of ice and crystal but ... its movements do not have a lot of variety, it only has ice and water attacks which I think is a mistake, why? Well, because all the different forms that a base pokemon can have have attacks according to the new form and the base form, in this case Crystal Onix acquired a new body and a new type and I think it is okay that it has more ice and water type attacks since it can live under water but ¿where are the attacks of the type of its base form, rock / earth? Exactly, it doesn't have ... that's why I suggest these small changes since as you will see Red Gyarados and Elder Charizard have attacks from their base form but they also acquire new attacks from their new form and that is what I would like them to do with Crystal Onix too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back