What's new

Welcome!

Cooldown

Renett

Reaction score
This topic is about that time you need wait for use an attack. A huge problem in PO is that you can hunt using only one or at maximum two Pokémons, this makes the gameplay poor. Then my suggestion is that the pokemons recover cooldowns while they are in the Pokeball, don't letting the hunt be boring. To show that the Pokémon is recovering cooldown, the Pokeball would have this sprite:
cooldown.png

(The first one, with yeallow center, shows that the Pokémon is recovering its cooldown.)
The Pokémon channel would have this sprite:
[I tryed some sprites, but they were horrible. If someone has an idea for the sprite, post it here.]

Another topic I'd like to make a suggestion is about the cooldown of the wild Pokémons. PO has the following problem, the wild Pokémons can make combos of the same attack. (Using the attack two or more times in a very short time interval.) My suggestion is put a little cooldown in the attacks of wild Pokémons to avoiding this behavior.

Enjoy!

Toddler

Reaction score
I LOVE the idea of pokemon resting in their balls. 100% liking the idea of the resting in balls idea. Although it may have already been talked about. Im not worried as much about wild pokemon cool downs. We're able to be stronger then those wild pokes. We can use strategy, they are just AI's.

Zeldax

Reaction score
Toddler said:
I LOVE the idea of pokemon resting in their balls. 100% liking the idea of the resting in balls idea. Although it may have already been talked about. Im not worried as much about wild pokemon cool downs. We're able to be stronger then those wild pokes. We can use strategy, they are just AI's.
I agree.

Like the idea of the cool down when the pokemons are in they balls, but like Toodler say im not worried about the wild pokemons cool downs, since they rarely make a combo than make a dangerous hp hit.

Renett

Reaction score
I was thinking deeply about this idea and I conclued that is the best idea I have ever. Tell me if I'm right, with the new recover system people can hunt without need to wait respawn/cooldown,making the game "playable", beacuse in PO you wait two minutes of cooldown and defeat the Pokémon in ten seconds, in one hour of hunt you "do nothing" waiting the cooldown for like 55 minutes and battle with Pokémons during 5 minutes.
I think the staff must implement this idea! :D

Toddler

Reaction score
I do think thats the main point of putting your poke in their ball so they can rest xd. Maybe in the future they could make a special ball that boosts the healing process a LITTLE bit. Maybe my minds just wondering too far. xD

Renett

Reaction score
Toddler said:
I do think thats the main point of putting your poke in their ball so they can rest xd. Maybe in the future they could make a special ball that boosts the healing process a LITTLE bit. Maybe my minds just wondering too far. xD

I liked your idea about the ball. :D
Signed!

Miffo

Reaction score
I like the idea about the pokemon resting the cooldown in their pokeballs ^^

Enzed

Reaction score
They have to put it on the game, this idea is great.

Good job :)

Back