What's new

Welcome!

Converge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
My suggestion is to Merge Diamond and Pearl together, the economy on pearl is crashed, there are a low amount of players, sometimes it feels like a ghost server/map.

Thank you <3

Obreviate

Reaction score
I totally agree with this kind of thought. I know it was suggested thousand times before and was rejected, but I think it isn't an idea that should be totally rejected, considering some aspects we have recently. There was a poll made some time ago and this idea was rejected by players as well, where they gave their "because". One of these "because" were about a suppose spawn issue (a lot of players, without much spawn), now we have hoenn Region, incoming quests is arriving (new places to hunt/exp), even it could seems not enough, an improvement on map could be considered (maybe a simple thing). Another aspect quoted by players in that poll, was about house issues. Well, we have a lot of places (islands, taking orange archipelago as an example) with a high amount of nice and big houses totally empty (I suppose that one serve has the capability to host players from two serves with no problem). And another problem quoted also, was about the amount of staff members, it isn't a big problem too, cus once you have a high amount of players you should have a considerable number of staff members, not only due "the amount of players", but a exchange between helpers (tutors).
Another and last aspect I would like to comment here just as an opinion (in case of someone doesn't read it carefully) is about platinum, till here I agreed to mix both serves, diamond and pearl, but if you take a look to platinum, this serve has been a waste of time in some aspects, of course it very useful and helpful to tests and fix things. But it wasn't what we are waiting, sadly. So, my second idea considering platinum now, is even mix this server with diamond and pearl. Take these three worlds and make only one. Keep pearl empty to new/beginners, don't add high exp, loot, catch, nothing that, just make double exp, loot on weekends etc. Platinum keep this world only as a test server world, this world would only be open to players to test as in old times.
Anyway, about all this someone could be thinking, but mix these servers did make a totally mess in our economy. Well, I don't think so, there's a lot of way to solve this, maybe the solution to fix our broken economy would be this mix.
I don't know, but I think it's time we think about that and our CMS and adms give their opinions about that too.
Anyway, I agree.

Sorry English, I'm at my cellphone.

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
I hope it never happen, as it was said many times.

Vescu

Reaction score
I totally agree with this kind of thought. I know it was suggested thousand times before and was rejected, but I think it isn't an idea that should be totally rejected, considering some aspects we have recently. There was a poll made some time ago and this idea was rejected by players as well, where they gave their "because". One of these "because" were about a suppose spawn issue (a lot of players, without much spawn), now we have hoenn Region, incoming quests is arriving (new places to hunt/exp), even it could seems not enough, an improvement on map could be considered (maybe a simple thing). Another aspect quoted by players in that poll, was about house issues. Well, we have a lot of places (islands, taking orange archipelago as an example) with a high amount of nice and big houses totally empty (I suppose that one serve has the capability to host players from two serves with no problem). And another problem quoted also, was about the amount of staff members, it isn't a big problem too, cus once you have a high amount of players you should have a considerable number of staff members, not only due "the amount of players", but a exchange between helpers (tutors).
Another and last aspect I would like to comment here just as an opinion (in case of someone doesn't read it carefully) is about platinum, till here I agreed to mix both serves, diamond and pearl, but if you take a look to platinum, this serve has been a waste of time in some aspects, of course it very useful and helpful to tests and fix things. But it wasn't what we are waiting, sadly. So, my second idea considering platinum now, is even mix this server with diamond and pearl. Take these three worlds and make only one. Keep pearl empty to new/beginners, don't add high exp, loot, catch, nothing that, just make double exp, loot on weekends etc. Platinum keep this world only as a test server world, this world would only be open to players to test as in old times.
Anyway, about all this someone could be thinking, but mix these servers did make a totally mess in our economy. Well, I don't think so, there's a lot of way to solve this, maybe the solution to fix our broken economy would be this mix.
I don't know, but I think it's time we think about that and our CMS and adms give their opinions about that.
Anyway, I agree.

Sorry English, I'm at my cellphone.

im not playing on diamond, but i heard theres alot of problems with spawns such like red gyardos, cloned island, where everyone fight for thier piece, and some weaker players leave frustrated cuz they cant win battle with the wealthy ones, and now imagine a full 400 slot server, where 20% of players sit on c island ksing everything so if ure a newer player u will never ever get chance to catch anything there, other than c raticate...

Boky

Reaction score
True economy is crashed,low ammount of people but mixing pearl and diamond would ruin it even more.Also, all good respawns for hunt would be taken 24/7 I guess. Anyway it was suggested dozens of times already. :x

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
A remake on spawn is needed then.

Who is responsible for making respawn and mapping?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
incoming quests is arriving
That's something new. We haven't even started quests, that we are planning to add and I don't think we will start them before september.

nother aspect quoted by players in that poll, was about house issues. Well, we have a lot of places (islands, taking orange archipelago as an example) with a high amount of nice and big houses totally empty (I suppose that one serve has the capability to host players from two serves with no problem).
It is not about amount of houses available on server. Everyone have his/her favorite place to live. Some ppl like Celadon, other ppl like Rustboro. I believe it's also about sprites. Thing is that we don't want to make every city in same way.

And to the point. We are not planning to merge servers. At least not now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back