What's new

Welcome!

Christmas Event?

Bastra31

Reaction score
Hello i would like to ask what happen with christmas event? Its olready christmas but in PA Event Late? Will be soon that event or no?
Give us any information.

Bastra31

Reaction score
Thanks very much Raissa my question was will be there christmas event and when. Thanks alot for your anwers. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas :)

Bastra31

Reaction score
Hello guys its again me. I know that im anoying but i would like to say something. When event will start it will start at 26 they say but forgot to say that some peoples work on 28,29,30 and they can't do anything of event. Could you give us finaly information about that event because some peoples can play only at weekends and we would like to know how hard is the event when will end and things like this? Just to make thread i think its not so hard to give some information for players to know. Thanks alot. Merry Christmas.
PS: Sorry that im anoying :/

huberto

Reaction score
It is 9:20 in Pago Pago, we still have more than 14h till the end of 26/12, keep calm ^ ^

huberto

Reaction score
T3rn7Z4.jpg

Tsotss

Reaction score
Don't forget to close this thread, cuz is unecessary too. The best solution to ignore "crying" players.

Obreviate

Reaction score
Yeah, closing threads without answer to players is the best way to make this server top1 of pokemon servers. C'mon staff, close it.

I'm sorry! REALLY I'm sorry.
But i don't understand you. I know that on the eyes of some one i'm not the good person to say you that, but ...
Some time ago, when someone would say something about staff, you quickly gave to them fast and sometimes non sense answers to ppl, demonstrating understanding about everything. But now I see that your anger is not about the Christmas event, but YES! with the fact that your friend has been deleted and both of you have not received any answer. Do not want to be a Robin hood in this moment, because it is going to bring you something nothing good really.

@thread
someone told me that the event is about the dependence of one of our administrators (Jano probably). And said also that they are working hard on Hoenn.
For now let's keep waiting.

Last edited:

Szacho

Reaction score
I'm sorry! REALLY I'm sorry.
But i don't understand you. I know that on the eyes of some one i'm not the good person to say you that, but ...
Some time ago, when someone would say something about staff or anything about, you quickly gave fast and sometimes non sense answers to ppl.
demonstrating comprehension and understanding about everything. But now I see that your anger is not about the Christmas event, but YES! with the fact that your friend has been deleted and both of you have not received any answer. Do not want to be a Robin hood in this moment, because it is going to bring you something nothing good really.

@thread
someone told me that the event is about the dependence of one of our administrators (Jano probably). And said also that they are working hard on Hoenn.

Next stupid user. ; )

One more time - special for You by big letters:

OLIMEK IS NOT MY FRIEND !!!
I was just defending other player, cuz he got delete for past, when other PUSSIES (like Gruby Mietek for example) are still playing

You got it? Or still no?

And now about this:
Some time ago, when someone would say something about staff or anything about, you quickly gave fast and sometimes non sense answers to ppl.
demonstrating comprehension and understanding about everything.

Yeah, I was defending PA staff. Thats not all! I will shock You - I'm still defending them sometimes!!!
But... do You think, that closing threads WITHOUT ANY ANSWER is professional?
If You do, It means that You're retarded.

Obreviate

Reaction score
Next stupid user. ; )

One more time - special for You by big letters:

OLIMEK IS NOT MY FRIEND !!!

You got it? Or still no?

And now about this:

Yeah, I was defending PA staff. Thats not all! I will shock You - I'm still defending them sometimes!!!
But... do You think, that closing threads WITHOUT ANY ANSWER is professional?
If You do, It means that You're retarded.

First of all - Respect!
Second - If he is not your friend why are you crying a lot? amm ursaring? because i really can't understand why a guy feel so wronged for a guy of bad behavior.
Third - If you are not satisfied with this, ask to leave ...

Now, you behave like a child with repressed anger, looking for any loophole to expose it, c'mon ....

Ps: several time we didnt get answer about anything, and you always said "keep calm guys, they are working ^^" '-'

Tsotss

Reaction score
@thread

These words is something like light in the tunnel. Hope is true. And now really, it wasn't hard to write it and gave us a little chance to understanding. If they would give us the information, it would be without this our [especially mine ] "shitstorm" or whatever it called.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
These words is something like light in the tunnel. Hope is true. And now really, it wasn't hard to write it and gave us a little chance to understanding. If they would give us the information, it would be without this our [especially mine ] "shitstorm" or whatever it called.
We don't ignore, we read it, but we see it pointless to answer seeing players doing "shitstorm", rather leave something with no answer than discuss with frustrated people, that no matter what we will say, they will do a fight anyway, just because there is no event.

Look,we really understand it, there are some things that make us angry aswell, we really care for this game, but sometimes there are random situations that don't let us finish planned things, no matter how much we want it.

I am not going to explain the reason, because I am not the right person to do it, else i am not going to tell you when event will be done. I can only sorry for the inconvenience and the time that you have to wait. I would also like to ask you for understanding and a little bit of patience.

Last edited:
Back